Reviews for Thunderstorm
meltedhappiness chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I just feel compelled to favorite every story of yours. Maybe that's gravity or some other force...hmm, I'll ponder on that and get back to you:)I've always wanted to dance in the rain, maybe if I actually get my butt of the computer chair and go by a raincoat I'd be allowed to. Well, there's a thought! Again adorably cute, fluffy story with no mistakes or improvement needed besides a few punctuation errors which I have eyes like a hawk for. Or is it ears like a hawk...?
Marauderette96 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
i loved it! it was very cute. well done!
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Hello,

Ohh! Omg that is so cool! Oh thats how I want to be proposed to! That is so awesome! Haha "It tends to do that."

Great work

Rhr4eva
Polyethene Pam chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
oh the fluff... the cuteness.. *loves it*

*faves*

SCV
kyuubi723 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
aw! lol... i always say that in all of my reviews for your stories dont i? lol! )
rachelthebooklover chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
aw
whatifidontwantapenname chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
so i admit, i'm one of those really annoying people that doesn't always review. I review once im finished reading a bunch of chapters, or if I just can't resist. I just read, like, 6 of your stories, and they were FANTASTIC but I just couldn't make myself stop going back and picking another story to read, just in order to review. I didn't want to break the pattern with a review. because my reviews tend to be long and rambly, which might be a part of why i don't do it that often. anyway, this was just too adorable to NOT review. fluff is my favorite, and your oneshots are just so beautifully fluffy; I love it! this was awesome. ps i appreciate the good grammar and punctuation, lol
The Golden Phoenix Song chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
A really nice fic, a good, simple ending. I liked how you implied that even though Lily was with a Marauder, she still went into I-won't-break-the-rules mode. (Though I don't know if you meant to imply this or not.)

Did you make up the little message at the top? I really like it. It's something I can relate to.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,

it's about learning to dance in the rain…
summersgirl2526 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
awesome
Frodo's girl chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
oh my god i'm such a sap. this is so cute it made me cry! ahh i love this!
Isabell89 chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
You know... it's strange. Once I see it's raining heavily, I always feel the urge to run out and dance in the rain. I have never acted like Lily did was when she was a child, but I have to say that I do act like she does when she grows older, always keeping myself from doing it, even though I don't really know why...

Seems like it's a good idea to just throw caution to the wind for once and act on impulse... We'll see, maybe I'll actually do it one day :)

But however, this was another brilliant, very touching and oh so sweet story. I've already come to love your writing after reading only a few stories. Another favorite.
Not Your Ordinary HP Fan chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
HOLY GUACAMOLE!

Was -not- expecting a proposal, haha!

Wow, that was really good.

Out of curiousity, the quotation you started your story out with...do you know where it's from? 'Cause it's a really good one!

Runa :)
siriusforeva chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Awee! Thats so cute! I want that to happen to me!
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Wow, that was an unexpected ending. I loved this story though! It was great and very fun to read. I epecially loved how you repeated and she always would. I dunno why I just loved it!
amy elizabeth samantha galasso chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
aw...doesnt that make u wanna get off ur lazy arse and go play in the rain? lol its the best one-shot yet! ha ha yeah i wanted to kill u before...0:-)