Reviews for Mr Brightside
Fosterrrrr chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Brilliant! You know, the Mr. Brightside music video was based on MR?
Patientpaper chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
That was incredible. I love the film so I knew what was coming and I knew Christians character must have felt like that but reading what you wrote almst had me in tears, I could picture it all so clearly. I also like the reference to come what may, it's a beautiful song
Rippy chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Wow. I love that song, and what a way to fit it in there. Very creative...I almost cried.
Apothecary's Rose chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
That was fantastic! I just watched the movie last night! It was awesome! I really love this one-shot here, it's very emotional and you captured what he must have been thinking really well!
carrionbody chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
wow angelofmusiclover! You really know how to write! Your story is emotional in every way and quite tasteful. Only you can pull of comparing Moulin Rouge to a random song, but they are both related...
hersheygal chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
that was... wonderful! wow..
Aly chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
It was good. I really liked it. I always felt so bad for Christian in that scene. :)
Phemale chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Wow, this is really spooky. As I was looking for more stories and listening to my Killers cd, I found this one and "Mr. Brightside" started playing. Hm.

Superb work, though. I especially liked the lines:

"Christian now remembered that he never got an “I love you” from Satine unless he said it first" and "false memories but special moments in his life nonetheless".
addiedas chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
even though i havent seen the movie *sighs* that was good...