Reviews for Shopping Bags
1477166 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
:D cheesy smile!
sgater926 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I was pleasantly surprised by this story. I'm not much of a Daniel/Vala fan but this was just a nice story. Very cute, fluffy, and in character. Great job!
MariShal chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Daniel loves Vala, LOL

This is so cute and so Daniel/Vala, I love it!
FBI Bones chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
very cute!

Red
nwfairy chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
D&V love So KAWAII!
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Oh! What a great funny story. I really loved it! Vala and Daniel are the best. Keep up the awsome writting!
AglaiaWar chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
so cute. i love D/V!
Quetesh chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Great ! I loved it ! Though I haven't understand all the references (we're only at the fifth episode of the nineth season in Belgium :'( ). The idea of Vala dragging Daniel in a mall is simply delicious !
Briar Elwood chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Okay now, THAT'S adorable. Great job, I love it!
alterangirl chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
So, so cute! The thought of Vala dragging Daniel around the mall makes me giggle!
Aegle-Ad-Astra chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Nice, very nice. Characterisations are spot on; Vala's line of "You're going to teach me how to drive" was perfect in context- made me laugh.

The only snag, in my opinion, was the "Or was it?" directly after "It wasn't like he didn't care for her, but it wasn't *that way*." I find you get the same effect if you have the character repeat the negation, like "Definately not." instead becuase it's a more subtle suggestion to the reader that the character is trying to hide his feelings. I think "or was it?" it too much of a give away, but that's just my opinion. Other than that, I loved it!

Au revoir!
AvitarGirl chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
awesome! i love it! it's too cute!
BkWurm1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Aww, that was sweet and cute. Loved it loads.
E. M. Collins chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
I LOVE this story! It's so cute, and it was real to how the characters act on the show. It's really well written... good job!
thecreative1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Aw, that was cute. I adore DanielVala stories. :-)