Reviews for The Tide
Julchen1515 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I like it
Mimzyxoxo chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Very Good.

Really really enjoyed it, very emotional, I'm a big Brucas fan but I loved it. Was something amazing!

Byee x
forblueskies89 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
aw - i am a major brucas fan, but i loved this story

i think that sometimes you need to write a sad story that doesnt end with them together just to show how amazing their love is. tragedy makes it that much more bittersweet, and that much more meaningfull...

im currently writing a story about chopia and them splitting up

its gonna end sadly, because its kinda meant to be more factual

i think that you kinda identify more with sad stories

and its nice to see someone with some writting skills who doesnt automatically think that leyton are the way because they are all brooding. just because they brood doesnt make them deeper - brooke just maskes her pain and that gives her so many layers and makes her an amazing character you fall in love with.

i really feel like of all the characters on oth, brooke is the most underused and underapprechiated - sophia bush is an amazing actress

anyway - i think i've said too much, please keep on writting stories, and please update your other one soon! i love it!
xSmile chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
hi..omg this was so good..it sent like shivers down my spine!..omg so sad ): i loved it thoo..amazing :)
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
OMG! That was so sad! It was brilliantly written. Honestly, I wish Mark would make Lucas act like that on the show, instead of acting like he doesn't give a damn while sputtering out I love hers to PityMePeyton. It really gets annoying. But this was...wow. So much raw emotion and angst. I absolutley loved it! :D Even though I believe that BL could work out in the end, and WILL work out in the end (brooke said so season one ;) ) But the way you wrote this was brilliant. They both seemed so defeated, and you could tell they still loved eachother beyond comprehension. LOVED IT! Just a question, based on your profile I saw that you didn't like season two or three...does that mean you dont like brucas? I'm not attacking you or anything, i'm just asking. I really liked season 2 just for BL. *shrug* but I didn't like season 3 and the way they only concentrated on BL's insecurity over Peyton...htat pissed me off. anyways, just wondering.

AWSOME JOB THOUGH
wishinonastar chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
at this is really sad, im not sure if i expected her to leave at the end but i guess its the right ending to ave, even if its making me a bit depressed, lol.

x
catcat51092 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
AW! i love it i just dont understand the last sentence..
l-a-c-18 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
This was great. Great, but sad. I really liked it. Its a shame that they cant make their relationship work.
TypoKween chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Even though you warned me I still had to read it because-hello! It was written by you! So I had to read it. YEs, it was so bittersweet but I still love it. Why? Because its so beautifully written. Too bad they couldn't work things out, who knows perhaps time apart is what they need for them to realize that they really ARE better together. At least thats what I'm hoping for on the show! lol Thanks for writing! ;)