Reviews for Fall Apart Again
r'n'rb chapter 11 . 9/27/2008
this is wonderfully written! you have so many angles going at once and it all works together so , so well. The progression of their relationship is so intense but more importantly it is believable and in combination with the increasingly neurotic actions of keelys mother ...I love it, not to mention the dreams as well.

I really hope you come back and continue this, this is most definitely the best POTF fic I've read on this site.

Ani
Karone8718 chapter 11 . 9/23/2008
Great story. Please write more soon. I really want to know what happens. This is great writing.
beccabooluvsyou chapter 11 . 7/22/2008
ahh

i've been thinking about this story all summer!

please update as soon as you get the chance

i really like this story (as i've said in previous reviews)

and love the plot (and can't wait to see keely's dream meanings revealed)

really original and great idea.

i love how they don't "rush things" completely, you know?

it's really sweet.

it seems like you have an idea in the more to come section.

so i'll be waiting

~becca
Fiona Sea chapter 11 . 6/21/2008
please write more :) I loved it. im hooked now.
beccabooluvsyou chapter 11 . 5/28/2008
and from the end of ch 10 it seems like there's more written.

please post it!

beccabooluvsyou chapter 11 . 5/27/2008
okay i just have to say

i saw this story many times on fanfiction before i started to read it

i normally wouldn't read a drama by choice (i'm more humor/romance)

but i am so glad i did..

i just thought "let me see what this story is about..."

and after the first chapter i was hooked :)

i haven't been able to get this story off my mind all day..

and i love it.

please update soon!

i love where its going and i can't wait to read more.
brittanysnodes chapter 11 . 4/10/2008
First of all, having a baby lets you completely off the hook, I was worried that you were just bored and didn't feel like writing this anymore. Secondly, Phil and Keely are really in for it now and this chapter may have been short but still a nice groove to get you and us back into it.
Faile Aybara chapter 10 . 12/25/2007
I just read this all and I must say it is one of the best PotF stories out their! I don't know if you plan on continuing it, but if you do, I am waiting with extreme exctement!
princetongirl chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
loved it update soon
Luluz chapter 10 . 6/13/2007
GREAT STORY! Update soon!
Fireopal chapter 10 . 5/23/2007
Trying to "bump" this story if that's even possible! I am guessing that school life became hectic for you this semester, but I am hoping that with the summer months coming up we can look forward to more installments of this amazing work.

As a side note, I really enjoy and appreciate the way you describe a character's motions and appearance - it is understated and flows with the story, for example "She covered her eyes with her palms and dug her fingers into the fat, loose curls at her hairline". I love the fact that you include a visual description without simply stating by rote what outfits look like, or makeup, or hair and that you don't disassociate the mental pictures from the action. Kudos!
Meghan-1989 chapter 10 . 3/29/2007
You're story is really good...I can't wait to see what that think Mr and Mrs Diffy were talking about.

Please please update as soon as possible.
EM chapter 10 . 3/25/2007
oh wow, you really grabbed my attention. i cant wait until you write more!
JeanSMX chapter 10 . 2/16/2007
Great story, I hope to see more soon.
boogityboo chapter 10 . 1/23/2007
wow. this is the best story i've ever read. honest to god. thank you so much for writing it. and please, keep writing POTF fics.
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »