Reviews for Fall Apart Again
RobotNinja chapter 10 . 1/21/2007
I will admit, Phil of the Future happens to be one of my terribly (childish) guilty pleasures, and after skimming though the entire section on FF(and by skimming I mean reading all), I'll say this is my favorite story by far. It's quite exciting, entertaining and heartwarming. You've done an excellent job in capturing the characters and their dialogue, which really makes the story worthwhile. The plot is well thought out too, though I can say (even though I happen to really, really enjoy the Pheely moments...) half of me is dying to find out what happens with Keely's dreams! I'm not going to beg you to update soon (though it is terribly tempting), but keep up the great writing and I'll be watching this story for future updates!
CraftyNotepad chapter 10 . 1/21/2007
Happy Days! You're Back!

Wonderful motherly chats; love to see both characters developed well in parental roles, and not just as add-on characters to some teenagers. Lloyd's sharper, too. Maybe Disney could try this out as POTF: Late Night Edition. I'd watch.
Anna chapter 10 . 1/19/2007
Thank you! thank you! thank you! can't wait to see what is up next
pureangel86 chapter 10 . 1/17/2007
If I got Mrs. Teslow's personality down right wouldn't she want to see the baby? Which as far as I know isn't real, so what will they show an insta-morphed Pim? (just asking)
Sean Mulligan chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
A great chapter. I have been reading stories on FFn for a long time as well and I am glad that you are still writing stories. I also had an internship in Washington D.C. I worked in the Office of Congresswomen Cynthia McKinney.
brittanysnodes chapter 10 . 1/15/2007
I couldn't have asked for a better chapter than this! every chapter you make me love this story even more. I also can really see that you completely think it all through and it's just great! I'm curiously awaiting Barb's plan to bring a baby in and have Phil & Keely take care of it for awhile. Once again I commend you!
okaie chapter 10 . 1/15/2007
This is an awesome story, with many twists and turns. Very intresting. Please update soon!
Vengeful chapter 10 . 1/15/2007
Another excellent chapter. I must say that I remain astounded that I am enjoying this. I even like the family drama between Keely and her mother. This is worth mentioning, for I am usually not a fan of such angst. I find it is usually a tedious excuse for the writer to make their characters moan and groan about how life sucks, and then have more sex. This plot, however, has substance. I commend you on this.

I look forward to seeing more with the baby. And as an aside, I also praise the fact that you are taking the sexual relationship between Keely and Phil a bit slowly. This is building up some wonderful sexual tension, and keeping it realistic. Excellent job!
pinkymint chapter 10 . 1/15/2007
Thanks for the preview. Def. looking forward to the new chapter. This story is one of the best in this fandom. The story reflects a mature take on characters from the show. In addition, it has a great plot that makes me anticipate your updates.
Anna chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
anything? i hope you update soon, because i personally love this fic and deserves more recognition than it currently has. Hope everything is okay!
staralinga chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
interestimg story i hope you update soon
Samantha chapter 9 . 12/31/2006
Ok I love this story and its been three holidays since u said u would update after the holiday. Please continue
Tori chapter 9 . 12/29/2006
Hey. This is such a good story please please please continue
Relative Minor chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I am amazed. Stunned. This is absolutely beautiful. You write so well. I am at a serious loss for the right words. Keep this up; it is really going somewhere. Simply amazing.
Vengeful chapter 9 . 12/22/2006
A story in this fandom with a good plot, excellent writing, and what looks to be the possibility of good smut. Isn't that breaking some sort of rule?

Excellent, excellent story. It is, I must admit, one of the better stories in any fandom that I have read, which is saying quite a lot. The plot is great, the writing is phenominal, and best of all, there are no blatant grammatical errors. Of course, there are two things that warrant special comments:

One: your lack of 'angsty teen music lyrics.' I cannot thank you enough for this. It is tiring to see every story follows the misconception that all teens listen to such music, and furthermore, that it makes for a good story.

Two: you spelled and used all right correctly. This is perhaps my biggest pet peeve, and I thank you for being one of the only writers on this site not to use 'alright.'

I eagerly await a new chapter. Keep up the good work!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »