Reviews for Fall Apart Again
Vengeful chapter 9 . 12/22/2006
A story in this fandom with a good plot, excellent writing, and what looks to be the possibility of good smut. Isn't that breaking some sort of rule?

Excellent, excellent story. It is, I must admit, one of the better stories in any fandom that I have read, which is saying quite a lot. The plot is great, the writing is phenominal, and best of all, there are no blatant grammatical errors. Of course, there are two things that warrant special comments:

One: your lack of 'angsty teen music lyrics.' I cannot thank you enough for this. It is tiring to see every story follows the misconception that all teens listen to such music, and furthermore, that it makes for a good story.

Two: you spelled and used all right correctly. This is perhaps my biggest pet peeve, and I thank you for being one of the only writers on this site not to use 'alright.'

I eagerly await a new chapter. Keep up the good work!
bnsharkey chapter 9 . 12/5/2006
Wow...so I sat and read this story straight through. Start to finish. It was probably one of the best stories I've ever read. I mean, obviously I love it because it's Pheely, but I also think that it's a story for anyone (minus the obvious future stuff lol). I absolutely love your long chapters and how much detail goes into everything. I instantly got hooked and I'm still hooked. I can't wait until you update! This is amazing and I have nothing negative to say about it at all. So keep up the awesome work and I can't wait to read your next chapter and figure out what's going on!
dessertwine chapter 9 . 11/28/2006
Ah I love this story! Its so good. Update soon!
Friendsfreak5604 chapter 9 . 11/27/2006
AMAZING chapter! Pleasee update soon
Katie chapter 9 . 11/25/2006
wow, another great couple of chapters! This is definitely the ideal fanfic story: updated consistently, long, intriguing, realistic (even in a story about a kid from the future :)), and well-written. It's nice, though rare, to find an author who's stories have all these categories. So congratulations, I'm hooked!
pinkymint chapter 9 . 11/24/2006
Answers that only lead us to deeper mystery. Great chapter that continued to flesh out the cast of characters. Can't wait for more.
CraftyNotepad chapter 9 . 11/21/2006
The dream took the story in an exciting direction. Found a brief explanation of Phil's Omkar online that may lend some different level's to how Kee is tapping into future knowledge.

altreligion.
Fireopal88 chapter 9 . 11/21/2006
Wow! You certainly left us with a lot to mull over the Thanksgiving holidays... let's see. The green spike in Keeley's health readout while she was replaying her dream, her "allergic reaction" to the Medic and what that would mean for the possibility of time-traveling to the future and adapting to their technology (although I certainly squee'ed when I read that!), Pim's darn bug, and the smut. All hail the smut, especially when done in such an intense but tasteful fashion. I loved the girl-talk while shaving - you have totally nailed the personalities that Disney only hinted at in the show and created such vibrant characters for us to enjoy. Kudos!

And yes, the extra 30 hits this weekend will be me. Craving the updates. )
brittanysnodes chapter 9 . 11/19/2006
The best chapter by far! It definately cleared up some questions I had about Keely's dreams even though it's still not completely clear I'm excited, the whole mystery, AH! I just love everything about this story I can't even express how much I'm in love with it!
lucy76 chapter 8 . 11/16/2006
Great chapter!

That cliffhanger was awesome.

Can't wait to read what happens to Keely.

Keep the good work.
IfIDidntSeeThoseEyes chapter 8 . 11/16/2006
getting so weird and better by the second! UPDATE!
brittanysnodes chapter 8 . 11/15/2006
I'm tripping out here, this has got me all wound up and on the edge of my chair, what does it mean? I'm probably one of the slower readers who may not get it while others do but I'm so excited I can't wait to see what happens! Fantastic job!
brittanysnodes chapter 7 . 11/11/2006
Well, although there was no Phil & Keely this chapter was still good and hearing all the conversations it seems they have every friend that was ever on POTF all the way back to Debbie and Bradley it must be full house at the Diffy's.
okaie chapter 7 . 11/11/2006
i love your story. your a very good writer, and i found this chapter especially hilarious... lots of little dirty clues and people who are absolutely oblivious... they all remind me of people i know... lol. well please update SOON. i'm really enjoying this story.
budding fan chapter 6 . 11/7/2006
Great writing. I like how you are taking so many points of view into account and creating a mature story about 17 year olds. And the mystery has my interest piqued. So please update soon.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »