Reviews for Fall Apart Again
IfIDidntSeeThoseEyes chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
I am officially in love with this story! plz update!
brittanysnodes chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
Another fantastic chapter! It'd be great if they would allow this issue onto Disney Channel becuase if Phil and Keely were real people instead of just fictional characters this is how they would be. They wouldn't act all perfect goodie couple, they would have this conversation and deal with these real issues.

I just love how you've approached this and I'm absolutely in love with the story, please write more as soon as you can!
IfIDidntSeeThoseEyes chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
I love this story! it is really awesome, I CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE! :)
clg chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
Great job.

I like that you're using so much from the show - Curtis' fear of baths, the Invis-Spray, the gnomes,etc. It's a good basis for the story.

And, I'm looking forward to your own interpretations of the characters as well.

I'm ready for more!
dnalsiyeknom chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
Yes! Another chapter! This is so well written. Its hard to find stories in this fandom like this so I'm glad I found it!

Keep writing please! :D
Friendsfreak5604 chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
I LOVE it! Nothing better than dirty pheely with a plot! lol OF COURSE adding story to my alerts
brittanysnodes chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
Once again I loved it. I liked the ending when Phil's parents took the initiative to speak to Phil about the changes he would be experiencing with Keely and of course I love the Phil and Keely kissing.
Fireopal88 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
I love reading PotF that sticks to the characters seen on the show yet allows for more depth and development than Disney could or was willing to put into the 30 minute segments. I'm really excited to see where this story goes - keep up the great writing!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6