Reviews for His First Mistake
Half Blood Outcast chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
OH so very exciting, I am definately turning into a Albus/Minerva fan and its all because of you! Oh thank you for for introducing me to this.
Half Blood Outcast chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
well, well, well I do believe that this is my first ADMM fic and It is really bloody awesome. I'm s DMGW fanatic so this was a nice reprieve from the usual. great job so far.
JoAmyhero chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
It is smut, but it's very good smut. Don't stop writing.
Bahiyah chapter 7 . 3/13/2007
This is great! Sad though! might go lkooking for some chocolate myself!

Please update soon.
yellow notepaper chapter 7 . 3/9/2007
aw. you know what this story needs?

an epilogue. o)

but good job!
Rose Slytherclaw chapter 7 . 3/9/2007
I had to almost literally tear myself away when my mum called me for lunch - rarely does a story hold me as much as this one did. Thank you for the fantastic read.

Alex
AssortedScribbler chapter 7 . 3/9/2007
Wow. That was INCREDIBLE! I've never read a chapter quite like it, and never will again. It wasn't the final chapter I wanted, perhaps you could do an epilogue of the summer? But anyway, well done and congrats on a brilliant chapter, brilliant fic and a wonderful story all round. You are so talented it makes me want to cry. Please, I beg of you, write again soon!

xxStellaxx
OSUSprinks chapter 7 . 3/9/2007
I knew this ending was coming and I'm glad you stuck to your guns. It couldn't have gone any other way, but in my head, I did see her looking out at the sea and him putting his arms around her. I have to believe it ended happily. Excellent job with this. I loved every minute of it, even those moments that made me crazy! :)

Happy writing,

Sprinks
LostUtterings chapter 7 . 3/9/2007
You finished it! *Does dance* It's just... wow. The true and utter romantic in me wanted them together. But this story is too real, and I'm much too much of a realist to want it any other way than it was now. Sad, but I know there's a happy ending for them somewhere down the line. My heart broke for them. Worth the wait. One of the best I've ever read. *Adds to C2*
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 6 . 1/31/2007
Yay! I can't wait! :D
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Risque ADMMer. That would be... moi. *smiles cheekily*

Love it so far, Student!Min ADMM is my guilty pleasure.
kbmaillist chapter 6 . 1/28/2007
Love this when will the final chapter be posted
Tasha25 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I just read this. :) Really really good! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D

~Frostfur
yellow notepaper chapter 6 . 1/9/2007
o i cant wait until the final chapter! nice job on this one; very well written and kept my attention, as always. welcome to my favourite author list! ] keep up the good work!
Bahiyah chapter 6 . 1/4/2007
Wow! Thats really good! Please update soon!

Really great chapter.