Reviews for His First Mistake
RingWarriorAzec2113 chapter 7 . 7/22/2007
You should definetely wrote a sequel. Please tell me if there is one I'd love to read it!

This excellent. It's going on my favourites.
jessicaisfabulous chapter 7 . 7/18/2007
It was wonderful! *tear*
i like vader lots chapter 7 . 6/25/2007
w00t! XD
i like vader lots chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
It's a very nice break from Guns, Germs, and Steel.
daisyfawhn chapter 3 . 5/21/2007
OMG! What did you do?
daisyfawhn chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I LOVE this! I really think that AD/MM shouls have been a ship before Jo killed him off *sobs*
PiER chapter 7 . 4/8/2007
Well I suppose it was a happy ending...

I liked the line 'I'll bring my swimming costume.'

You are right, I think you made the correct decision, I too believe that if Dumbledore gave his word then he'd stick to it as best he could.

I have to praise you. This fic is incredible! Your descriptions are great as well as the plot. I truly enjoyed reading this and I look forward to reading some of your other work!

PiER
Half Blood Outcast chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
OH so very exciting, I am definately turning into a Albus/Minerva fan and its all because of you! Oh thank you for for introducing me to this.
Half Blood Outcast chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
well, well, well I do believe that this is my first ADMM fic and It is really bloody awesome. I'm s DMGW fanatic so this was a nice reprieve from the usual. great job so far.
JoAmyhero chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
It is smut, but it's very good smut. Don't stop writing.
Bahiyah chapter 7 . 3/13/2007
This is great! Sad though! might go lkooking for some chocolate myself!

Please update soon.
yellow notepaper chapter 7 . 3/9/2007
aw. you know what this story needs?

an epilogue. o)

but good job!
Rose Slytherclaw chapter 7 . 3/9/2007
I had to almost literally tear myself away when my mum called me for lunch - rarely does a story hold me as much as this one did. Thank you for the fantastic read.

Alex
AssortedScribbler chapter 7 . 3/9/2007
Wow. That was INCREDIBLE! I've never read a chapter quite like it, and never will again. It wasn't the final chapter I wanted, perhaps you could do an epilogue of the summer? But anyway, well done and congrats on a brilliant chapter, brilliant fic and a wonderful story all round. You are so talented it makes me want to cry. Please, I beg of you, write again soon!

xxStellaxx
OSUSprinks chapter 7 . 3/9/2007
I knew this ending was coming and I'm glad you stuck to your guns. It couldn't have gone any other way, but in my head, I did see her looking out at the sea and him putting his arms around her. I have to believe it ended happily. Excellent job with this. I loved every minute of it, even those moments that made me crazy! :)

Happy writing,