Reviews for His First Mistake
yellow notepaper chapter 6 . 1/9/2007
o i cant wait until the final chapter! nice job on this one; very well written and kept my attention, as always. welcome to my favourite author list! ] keep up the good work!
Bahiyah chapter 6 . 1/4/2007
Wow! Thats really good! Please update soon!

Really great chapter.
AssortedScribbler chapter 6 . 1/4/2007
I'm gasping, I don't think I breathed for a whole two minutes while I raced through this chapter to find something good for Minerva to hold onto. I know what it's like for a parent to betray you, and you made it work so well, her reaction was real and palpable. I love it, possibly your best chapter so far, I love long chapters and your quality just keeps getting better. Well done! What more can I say? I want the next chapter! I might just be that one to die of aniticipation!

xxStellaxx
artemissan09 chapter 6 . 1/3/2007
I am infinitely curious to see how in Merlin's silver beard you are going to end this...and I see it unfolding two ways...one of which I would hunt you down and hold you captive until you've written it the other way...So really, all in all, I only see it ending one way. :)As always, happy readings and plotful writings!

All my best wishes,

*~Artemis-san~*
LostUtterings chapter 6 . 1/3/2007
I have lots of things to say, now, so if I forget one I will have to review on the board too ;)

Minerva's mother is a bitch. I felt her pain, I truly did. Poor Min, poor Albus. I fele worse for her father, he needs to explain. Oh it's so sad. It's going to be okay, right?

Aww bless Persephone. It was so sweet of her to be worried like that and jump to the wrong conclusion. What did she give Albus?

They can't split up. They just can't :( Though I'm glad that part was in with Sara, I was half-expecting it. if they do, will we see in a few months when she graduates?

Minerva is scary. In a good way :)

Despite the sadness and angst I love how you showed the depth to their relationship in that scene when he comforted her.

I'm already dead, as I get part-way through this chapter and had to leave for school or I would have been late. So I died of anticipation today. So can you post the next chapter soon? :P
OSUSprinks chapter 6 . 1/2/2007
I could feel her pain and her anger. I didn't think her mom was that horrible, just scared out of her mind. That seemed pretty reasonable to me. :) I loved this chapter.
Bahiyah chapter 5 . 12/21/2006
Don't worry I do that to myself too! Please update though!
rogueinker chapter 5 . 12/20/2006
Characters have a way of just running off in all sorts of direction whether you want them to or not. And, yeah, you did just complicate things didn't you? Keep going please.
rogueinker chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
I think that the negative reactions and comments are perfectly valid. AD was placed on this pedestal as most heroic figures are and people buy into a certain perception. When the hero falls off, well, people don't like their perceptions changed or be wrong.

Being mean? No, I think it's realistic enough. Taking any emotional context out of the picture, he did engage with a student and that's highly questionable whatever age it happens.
Cranky Cauldron chapter 5 . 12/15/2006
Who lied to her? Where's she going? WHAT HAPPENED? TELL ME! Damn it, why can't I read the chapter now? NOW! Okay, I can handle this... *bites fingernails*

Despite having such a standard premise this fic continues to surprise me with totally unexpected plot twists. I mean, normally I can sort of predict, or at least anticipate the direction a fic is going to take, but I HAVE NO IDEA!

I hate that!

Update sooner!
Kaima chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
I love this!
yellow notepaper chapter 5 . 12/5/2006
amazing. simply...amazing. update soon pleasey! D
AssortedScribbler chapter 5 . 12/4/2006
That was amazing! I loved it! Possibly one of your best chapters yet! I loved Comfort, simply because she didn't judge them at face value, and I'm now extremely worried about Minerva. Who was she talking about? Who lied to her? Her father? Oh dear, I shall be puzzling for a very long time, until you next update. Please, update soon!

xxStellaxx
Robyn Wilder chapter 5 . 12/4/2006
Oh, this was really good!

And I bet I know where she is heading.

I though you'll make it longer, I love the story, and it's a shame there are only three chapters left.

Robyn.
LostUtterings chapter 5 . 12/3/2006
Yes, but we don't mind :P

6 sequels? Okay then :D

Silly Min, poor Min actually, I hope she's okay. Did she turn into a cat, as opposed to disappearing? That's my guess anyway. I like Comfort.

Is it a nice ending? If you ever get there :P
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »