Reviews for His First Mistake
Kaima chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
I love this!
yellow notepaper chapter 5 . 12/5/2006
amazing. simply...amazing. update soon pleasey! D
AssortedScribbler chapter 5 . 12/4/2006
That was amazing! I loved it! Possibly one of your best chapters yet! I loved Comfort, simply because she didn't judge them at face value, and I'm now extremely worried about Minerva. Who was she talking about? Who lied to her? Her father? Oh dear, I shall be puzzling for a very long time, until you next update. Please, update soon!

xxStellaxx
Robyn Wilder chapter 5 . 12/4/2006
Oh, this was really good!

And I bet I know where she is heading.

I though you'll make it longer, I love the story, and it's a shame there are only three chapters left.

Robyn.
LostUtterings chapter 5 . 12/3/2006
Yes, but we don't mind :P

6 sequels? Okay then :D

Silly Min, poor Min actually, I hope she's okay. Did she turn into a cat, as opposed to disappearing? That's my guess anyway. I like Comfort.

Is it a nice ending? If you ever get there :P
OSUSprinks chapter 5 . 12/3/2006
AGH! I have no idea what she is talking about and I hope I figure it soon!

Excellent job! I loved Comfort. The whole thing was great!

PiER chapter 5 . 12/3/2006
I don't usually like ADMM fics where Minerva is still a student but heck this is bloody brilliant! You've managed to capture their emotions perfectly! Cannot wait for more! Stop reading this review and get typing girl!

PiER
Hogwarts Duo chapter 5 . 12/3/2006
Wow...another plot twist and more intrigue! I'm thrilled Minerva got her memory back and now I just hope Albus can find her in time before something else bad happens
minniequill chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
This is wonderful. I absolutely adore it! Please continue!
MiniNerva chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
I am loving your story! I don't think Dumbledore is out of character at all - I think he would question himself in a situation like this. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Aeronnen chapter 4 . 11/24/2006
Really good! can't wait for chapter 5!
AssortedScribbler chapter 4 . 11/23/2006
That was absolutely fantastic! I love this chapter, it is quite possibly the best so far, and I didn't think it was out of character at all, he is younger and more open to making a mistake as we all are. I hope to see the next chapter up very soon, I'm sorry it took me so long to find this one!

xxStellaxx
Fallen Immortal Warrior Angel chapter 4 . 11/22/2006
This is brilliant please update! And please do script the meorie retrieval thing!
Robyn Wilder chapter 4 . 11/20/2006
Great update!

Being a really bad reviewer, I'll just say that I am looking forward to the next chapter and that you are really doing a great job with the story. I love it.

Robyn
Always Hopeful chapter 2 . 11/20/2006
Ooh can't wait to read some more in this story. Good job! Read long and prosper! ~Always Hopeful~
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »