Reviews for His First Mistake
Hogwarts Duo chapter 5 . 12/3/2006
Wow...another plot twist and more intrigue! I'm thrilled Minerva got her memory back and now I just hope Albus can find her in time before something else bad happens
MQ1 chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
This is wonderful. I absolutely adore it! Please continue!
MiniNerva chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
I am loving your story! I don't think Dumbledore is out of character at all - I think he would question himself in a situation like this. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Aeronnen chapter 4 . 11/24/2006
Really good! can't wait for chapter 5!
AssortedScribbler chapter 4 . 11/23/2006
That was absolutely fantastic! I love this chapter, it is quite possibly the best so far, and I didn't think it was out of character at all, he is younger and more open to making a mistake as we all are. I hope to see the next chapter up very soon, I'm sorry it took me so long to find this one!

xxStellaxx
Fallen Immortal Warrior Angel chapter 4 . 11/22/2006
This is brilliant please update! And please do script the meorie retrieval thing!
Robyn Wilder chapter 4 . 11/20/2006
Great update!

Being a really bad reviewer, I'll just say that I am looking forward to the next chapter and that you are really doing a great job with the story. I love it.

Robyn
Always Hopeful chapter 2 . 11/20/2006
Ooh can't wait to read some more in this story. Good job! Read long and prosper! Always Hopeful
OSUSprinks chapter 4 . 11/20/2006
I really don't have a problem with Albus. But then I tend to delve into the world each author creates, whatever its issues, and believe whatever they put forth! :)

I do think that you are doing the right thing with the Healers' censure of Albus. It looks bad. It probably looks bad for Minerva as well, like she is just with him for money/power/thrill/etc. I like it, but I do hope someone will be happy for them. I was glad Hopkins at least realized he loved her.

I love this. I can't wait to see what happens with the treatment. I can't imagine that reliving being burned and all that treatment would be fun, but I think I would do it again.
Cranky Cauldron chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
It struck me (as I re-read this) that the references to the strictly taboo and forbidden fruit, are very biblical. Adam and Eve? With the same old argument; whose fault is it? Minerva for offering him the forbidden fruit, or Albus for accepting it, for tasting. Consistant with this is the theme of shame, exposure and intolerance running throughout this chapter. Isn't that interesting? Your story has a historical significance but uses a modern language within a fantastical, fictional world to recreate and re-eplore age-old issues.

Don't you just feel important!

Anyway!

I like the references to the G.I.'s and Dumbledore's meeting with the Minister, which help to situate the text within a time-frame fans will recognise; and also clue us in to possible plot developments!

The anecdote with the Floo powder is so horrible! I could just visualise it!

No idea how you're going to manage to cover her re-living all her memories, without getting hung up on the mundane! (Minerva making her first cup of tea...Minerva learning to walk) Of course there is huge potential for some funny excerpts, but I have an 'eep' feeling that you're going to be M-E-A-N!

I have no idea how this is going to end, you've already surprised me with plot twists I could never managed to dream up!

WRITE WRITE WRITE NOW!

[CC]
AssortedScribbler chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
What has he done? How can she not remember ANY of it? How? She was the happiest she's ever been in her life and she doesn't remember? You are evil! You better update soon, the story was going so well...

xxStellaxx
Bahiyah chapter 3 . 11/9/2006
hehehehe! Continue please before I die laughing! Excellent twist!
MQ1 chapter 3 . 11/9/2006
That is cruel, cruel. You gotta finish this
snowghost9 chapter 3 . 11/6/2006
You write very well, and I love to read romantic stories of Albus!
yellow notepaper chapter 3 . 11/6/2006
omg amazing. jw, why is it in italics? lol update soon o]
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »