Reviews for His First Mistake
lullabymoon chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
OH! a cliffhanger! I thought it was a brilliant chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter.
OSUSprinks chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
Well at least if she is knocked out cold they can pretend it happened somewhere else, not his bed room, and it will account for her being missing. I'm usually not into student/teacher fics, but this is really good! Thanks for sharing!

~OSUSprinks
Weezle13 chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
Poor Minerva. Poor Albus. You've got to get them out of that situation intact. Please. Somehow i think the friends find out but hopefully not.

I love the the story so far keep writting.
Laura Kay chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
*squee!* I love it! Please continue! It is not a common view that the MMAD relationship started when she was a students, but it is certainly my favorite! I really love your writing and especially this plot!

Laura :)

P.S. Did you know that you don't accept anonymous reviews?
Hogwarts Duo chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
YIKES! This doesn't look good for our fantastic duo but I know you'll make it all better. I love how Albus continuously tried to distract Minerva as she was doing her homework. That was priceless. _
Robyn Wilder chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
I do love the description of the two of them together, it's sweet and just perfect.

I normaly don't say this, being impatient and all, but you take your time here, make the next chapter be just as great as the first two, this story is sure worth waiting for.

Rob.
LostUtterings chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
Come on Albus! Use your brain! Even mine's ngideas to get them out of this mess! They need to be much more careful, though. Full of anticipation and fun MMAD flirting - I'm really enjoying this story.
FourthKnock chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
don't have much time to review, just wanted to say that I love it and hope you'll update soon! ;-) Am eagerly awaiting more.
McGonagallrules chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I like it. Not always a great fan of the student/teacher stories... but, always a fan of 'Minerva the Brave' forcing Albus to admit his feelings for her.

Please write more!
yellow notepaper chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
lololol i love weird pairings, especially when they are written well. ex: this fanfic. ] keep it up plz
ariti chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Hmph. Well, you asked for a flame, so HOW COULD YOU WRITE A STORY WITH A TEACHER/STUDENT RELATIONSHIP? BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!

Now that's over with, I loved it! :P And I hope the flame satisfied you
PiER chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
You have to continue! It is of the upmost importance! Crucial in fact! - Great fic! :D
dobby09 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Hi

what youve started is wonderful, just to let you know ;)

Cant wait for more :D You really can feel how thrilling it is for them !

thanks for writing it :D
lullabymoon chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
I really like this and would be glad if you continued.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
OMG...what a truly wonderful way to start my Sunday morning! This was very well written, well thought out and I think both of them are in character...something hard to do sometimes.

And how dare you even consider not adding to this? You can't leave a cliffie like that and then not finish it...gasp! This story is too good not to finish! _
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »