Reviews for His First Mistake
FourthKnock chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
don't have much time to review, just wanted to say that I love it and hope you'll update soon! ;-) Am eagerly awaiting more.
McGonagallrules chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I like it. Not always a great fan of the student/teacher stories... but, always a fan of 'Minerva the Brave' forcing Albus to admit his feelings for her.

Please write more!
yellow notepaper chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
lololol i love weird pairings, especially when they are written well. ex: this fanfic. ] keep it up plz
ariti chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Hmph. Well, you asked for a flame, so HOW COULD YOU WRITE A STORY WITH A TEACHER/STUDENT RELATIONSHIP? BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!

Now that's over with, I loved it! :P And I hope the flame satisfied you
PiER chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
You have to continue! It is of the upmost importance! Crucial in fact! - Great fic! :D
dobby09 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Hi

what youve started is wonderful, just to let you know ;)

Cant wait for more :D You really can feel how thrilling it is for them !

thanks for writing it :D
lullabymoon chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
I really like this and would be glad if you continued.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
OMG...what a truly wonderful way to start my Sunday morning! This was very well written, well thought out and I think both of them are in character...something hard to do sometimes.

And how dare you even consider not adding to this? You can't leave a cliffie like that and then not finish it...gasp! This story is too good not to finish! _
frenchfrylovesfred chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
i actually rele liked this story.

its pretty gud
LostUtterings chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
No flames from me, I promise.

I don't have a problem with Student!Minerva fics. And she is eighteen afterall. And it is MMAD :)

I liked it, he's not taking advantage of her so I think that makes it okay. And she's adult.

Update soon, I'd like to see where you take this since more often than not Student!Minerva fics like this tend to be oneshots.
Weezle13 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
hay you've got to keep going this is a good story, and i want to know what happens and what happens when she leaves Hogwarts.

Keep writing PLEASE!
Robyn Wilder chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
I loved it!

Well, I always find the teacher-student ADMM stories likable, but this is really really NICE!

I wish you would make it a chapter story and not just a oneshot.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6