Reviews for Keeper's Post
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Gosh, they're such *brothers*. This is made of win.
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Great story - laughed and loved it throughout.
Marlowe97 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
That was really sweet. Nothing else to say, really. Just sweet. Good story, cool setting, great language. All I need for a fantastic read.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
This is awesome. You are such the thorough researcher, can I just say, or else such the haver of random knowledge. Awesome banter, awesome whump. Loved the Infinity Room and Dean's mild freakout. And all your zillions of observations on the boys' character and especially on how they deal with each other... gah. Thanks for an awesome read.
lilgurlgreen chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
That was awesome! I love the banter between the boys! Great job!
Tari Roo chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Best part - Dean running through the forest, Boo-Boo in hot pursuit, green lipstick and getting hit by the Impala, with Sam behind the wheel.

Wonderful writing, pacing, characterisation, humour, atmosphere and amazingness.

You have more stories..? you do! I am off to read!
Maya Perez chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
You have great style and prose, and awesome ideas! And the boys definitely sing under your keyboard.

Was surprised though that the whole "Dean wanting to pick a fight because something was bothering him" bit was never resolved. I kept expecting that to come into play somewhere, especially since so much focus was placed on it at the beginnig - unless I missed something?

Also, I knew a lady who had lung surgery and while she had 3/4 of it removed, which is tons more severe than Dean's injury, I was shocked they were letting him out of bed in a couple of days! Eek! But I am not a doctor and they do kick you out earlier and earlier anymore. heh heh.

Anyway keep writing! Need to scrounge some more time to read more.
Shannz chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
**“I’m missing a rib,” Dean said. “Great. Don’t fashion models have that done on purpose so they can have a longer waist?”

“You get that from watching Oprah?” Sam said.

Dean ignored him. “Did you ask for it? I wanna keep it.”

Sam blinked. How the hell did he not see that coming? “They don’t let you keep body parts, Dean, even if they’re your own.”

“Hang it from the rearview,” Dean said, staring at the ceiling. “Dude, imagine.”

“No thanks,” Sam said.**

Yes, how did same not really see that coming? Too funny. I absolutely loved this. You have such a way with these characters and your dialogue is fresh and funny and so entirely spot on that its impossible to deny. I started out being impressed with your work - I now consider myself a fan.

I am in awe of your talent. Keep up the good work. Hope to return to read more soon.

-shan
carocali chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Been meaning to get to this for a while! Just loved it! You went to Port Washington! Isnt' that where some cheesy sitcom took place? With Patrick Dempsey or something? Anyway, fun references to Wisconsin, having been near or around some of them, and a Styx reference! Wow! Very cool!

I love the thought process of this story. The lighthouse was just fascinating and you pulled it all together with such ease. Although I expect nothing less from you.

Thank you for another fine example of your spectacular writing!

:D

Caroline
X-parrot chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Man, your stuff is just so dang cool. Which sounds shallow, but really. *Cool*. The plots are always so twisty and weird and original, you totally should be scripting for the show itself.

Also, "And if it can’t then I will be the one who puts you down, and I’ll be right behind you." Too gorgeous. You've got a way of throwing such emotion in so swiftly it hits like a sucker punch.
carnageincminor chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
I absolutely LOVE the way you write the brothers. It just gets me.
Tinycoward chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Oh boy! As ever, a bloody treat! My God woman, you make me want to hang up my keyboard and take up knitting instead. Superb, just bloody superb! Thanks.
IheartPadalecki chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
"Dean’s stitches are better, Sam thought.

Dad’s stitches are better, Dean thought."

Omg amazing. And the little comments are SO funny! Ack!

"Did you just compliment me?” Sam said.

“Hallucinate much?”

I die. I'm really dying

"You better not be thinging of kissing me, either."

Dude where do you come up with this stuff? I love it!
Tyranusfan chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
You have a knack for metaphysical stories that raise questions, yet don't always answer them. (That's not a bad thing, just a fact...some things have no answers that humans can discern.)

The only thing that confuses me is" what was bugging Dean throughout most of the story? He never said.

Great job, as always!
brighette chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Great story, very much enjoyed it! Nicely done brotherly moments. Sam running Dean over, "Sam is a lot to have and all I really need," “Did you ask for it? I wanna keep it" - a lot of great lines and scenes. Looking forward to more from you :)