Reviews for Hunters: Five Ways The Boys Didn't Meet Jack
hms66 chapter 5 . 10/20/2006
this was a really good series of beginings that didnt happen. they were really well written!
Mander08 chapter 5 . 10/18/2006
Anomolies are evil ... aren't they Alec.

Alec: ... them damn anomolies.

::nods:: He should know. ... Awesome chapter. See Dean can be a nice guy, giving a girl some money and keeping all the testosteron(spelt that wrong) filled men away.

WOHOO! They finally shared their names with each other. _.

Alec: Update when you update ::two thumbs up::
EmSyd chapter 5 . 10/18/2006
Wicked. Loved all of them.
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 5 . 10/17/2006
aw that was so cute. I can't wait to read the ext. one where Sam dies, that was my favorite lol. Can't wait!
angel679 chapter 5 . 10/17/2006
God I absolutely loved it. It hurt to think Sammy didnt want him in his life anymore and I so hope they explain that in the show cause its eating at me. Loved that no matter what is going on Dean needs someone to take care of that is just his personality. Hes lost without someone to need him probably because he needs someone to be there so hes not alone. Loved it.
Mander08 chapter 4 . 10/17/2006
Of course Dean would watch Buffy... although I wouldnt know why he would watch it for Buffy... Faith was a whole helluva lot better ::nods:: Doesnt he watch Opera? ... _

Dean shoulda punched John... if he were still alive he would be happy with the car. THERE IS NO RUST ON IT NOW!... It's shiney. ::nods:: Yep yep it is... and I want it.

Alec: Only in your dreams.

::sighs:: Awesome chapter Blaze.
EmSyd chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
Awesome. Really loved this one.
Duffster21 chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
well kewl

can't wait to see the next installment
FireZombie chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
Awesome update! The last line of Jack's made me laugh! Great job! :)
angel679 chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
Yep smart ass Jack gotta love her. John just is not going to be able to stand two smart asses and one twenty questions kid all at the same time. He will have an aneorism. Loved it, cant wait for more.
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
I like this one. Not what I expected. By the title I figured it was Jack/Dean hooking up or something lol. Update soon!
Mander08 chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
John Bonham... if i remember correctly isnt that the drummer from led zeppalin?

awesome chapter.
Mander08 chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
SAMMY! OH NO! ::hugs Dean:: my poor boy... boys... SAMMY!
Mander08 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006