Reviews for One Autumn's Day
lovelyflames98 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Aw cute
The Lonely Serenade chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This story . . . it's just beautiful, very touching. I like, no love it with all my heart -especially the part where Natsume expressed his feelings to Mikan by kissing her. It tells the story, perfectly. Please, do more of this!:)
TheBlackSwallow chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
How cute! That was such a sweet ending! I just loved how you put that intro of Autumn before the story and in the end 's just like how professionals do it :D
dickensjj chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I love the quote.. did you make it up yourself?:)
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Wah! This story was so cute! So much angst, but Natsume is a very angsty character, is he not? Haha. And shame on him for making her cry! I know it's a pretty easy thing to do, but still... :P

And I really like your style of writing. It's a very poetic and simple sort of writing that has such a deep undertone of the character it's trying to portray. Basically, a short and sweet type of fic that I really enjoy reading.
Echo In The Night chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
love it
Suzizzle chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
A lump formed in my throat while reading this, -wipes away tears-. That was very nice! You're really one of my favorite authors.

-Suz
JC-zala chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
A touching story. No OOC, which was good. The poem was also nice and matched perfectly with the story. Great job.
Beatrice chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
another chapter please!
foodaddict chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Aw, sweet! (O)
This Seraphim chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Breath-taking! This is a truly excellent fic; everything about it - diction, plot, grammar - is distinctly clear and remarkable. I've read many oneshots featuring the two, but this one has your own personal touch to it. I like the bold-faced prologue and epilogue about autumn - it's a perfect way to start and end and autumn-inspired fic. Four thumbs way up!

Keep up the good work! 8D
Rukatoki chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
WOW!

this is so sweet.. you really got talent!

COngratulations!

i loved it...
Kazemi Reikaze chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
aw... such a touching story... he he:)
LuckySock chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
i love it!
neko56 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
thats very sweet and cute! especially the ending!