Reviews for This Much
FoxGlade chapter 1 . 5/24
This is so sweet omg. Nicely written!
pwnsomelink chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Awwwww! I love the ending! I would have cried, but I have no soul. :'( Great story! It made me feel these... warm and fluffy feels.
watersapphire111 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Ahh that was great! I think you really captured the brotherlyness! I really love how you ended it. I think it was a perfect closing line. Great job and keep writing! 3
The.Word.Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
"And just as he did, his sleeve pulled away just enough to let the steel prosthetic shine."

My favorite line in this whole story. Great job- I loved it!

~T.W.A.
Chromical chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Aww, so sweet!

Just... no words. That was sad and adorable at the same time! I love how well you captured Alphonse's character.

~ Tsu-chan
shackleton chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
favorited because of that last line.
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Oh my gosh. Love the ending. Love it. The story itself was sweet... but the ending. Oh - there's a heart stabber. Beautiful.
NewMoonFlicker chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
... and therein lies everything.

*is overcome by warm fuzzies*

Dang it, I'm such a girl... lol. .

Love it, love it dearly. Please, keep this up! I'm loving reading such wonderful stories.

NewMoon
Mako-Magic chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
this quite a sad fic, i felt sorry for them both as it was! poor kids. someone! get al some oil!

mako
Syolen chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
I really liked this one-shot. The last line is great !
Lauren chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Wow. That was really so touching. I love the ending, with the double meaning. The simple way you said it, just so the reader could grasp what you mean, was so sweet. I almost cried...I just have to say that I love your work. I think you could write professionally if you wanted to. Anyway, thanks for writing this story! Kudos!
Griselda Banks chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Right up until the end, I regarded this story as okay, good writing, but a little rambly like you said. But when I read the last line... It was so unspeakably sweet, it brought tears to my eyes! The main problem with this fic, I suppose, is that the different concepts and things they muse about aren't quite brought together conclusively so that they fit together logically. Even with this, and even though I know you didn't exactly write this yesterday, that last line alone deserves an instant fave.
Gelendra chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
Kinkatia chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
KAWAII! Your FMA brotherly one shots are the best!
TelevisionGod chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Aw so cute. I love your FMA fanfics. So much brotherly love :D

The ending is my favorite.

“This much,” he said simply, holding his arms out wide. And just as he did, his sleeve pulled away just enough to let the steel prosthetic shine."