Reviews for But All Endings Are Also Beginnings
BlueJude chapter 7 . 11/3/2015
This story was perfect! The beginning had me aching... Their dad dead, Dean not talking to Sam for four years, not talking to him when their dad died... That was hard. Is it weird though that I'm happy Dean was a terrible person for a little while? On the show I feel like they make him out to be a little too perfect sometimes, especially in the earlier seasons. Daddy Dean and Uncle Sam are seriously the cutest ever! Especially working together to take care of a baby girl omg. Anyway, I seriously loved the story! Wonderful characterization. Thanks for the great read
AnastaziaDanielle chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
What a wonderful story! I love the idea of the Winchester boys with a baby. Thanks for sharing!
PriWinchester chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
Any sequel to this story?It is an amazing story.
CastleQuill chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
This story is so sweet and brilliant and lovely. I started looking for a story about Sam or Dean as a parent last night, and I swear, this was everything I was searching for. This is by far one of the best Supernatural stories I have ever read, thank you so much for writing it.
Nicolene B chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
Loved this story! Thumbs up!
Sharlot chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
An absolute gem of a story. Thank you so very, very much for sharing. I thought your OC, Mamaw was gorgeously rendered, and I fell in love with her gumption and moxie. Maddy was a ball of joy that the boys sorely need. Lovely. Just lovely.
Elianna Eldari chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
I love this fic more every time I read it. Not too many authors do truly solid family fics, especially ones with a realistic, but optimistic, ending.
steepedinwords chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
I love the idea of SamnDean raising a baby. :)
TheBigChillQueen chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
TT3TT this story made me wanna cry a few times!

Maddie was so adorable and Mamaw was a great character X3 I would love to see either of the Winchesters a father; they'd surely be great at it X3

:D Brilliant work! I enjoyed it to the end! X333
bast4 chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
great fic. dean and sam are so cute with maddy. will there be a sequel?
Krishnaa chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
Loved your baby fic sooo very much... please write a sequel... its wonderful and i wish u'd turn it into a series of something... it sometimes amazes me...that there are sooo many superb writers out here... great job, boss... but more please and soon tooo.
LucidKren chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
This was absolutely delightful. Wonderful characterization, and themes. Fantastic work!
Lady Saiyajin chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
Excellent story, there are tons of slash/mpreg but I wanted a classic. Enjoyed the read!
anybody-out-there chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
I loved it from beginig to end! The characters were real, and Maddy so cute:) Loved the Morgan's too. And I like your writing styl.

It's a long time since you wrote this story and I see there's no sequel. Loved it if you would wrote one, though! Please, I'd like to explore how they continue theire lives on the road with little Maddy in tow. Do I have to say I love Daddy-Dean;;)
asdfjkl chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
i'm in love. LOVE it tell you!

now, please say that when i click back to your bio, i've got a lovely sequel waiting for me?

keep writing!