Reviews for Sweet Misery
Jonesy18 chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
DAMN IT PUT MORE CHAPTERS!(unless ur done with this fiction which is ok by me(not really))
apostrophus chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
WHAT? You managed to stop at the place I was getting all wound up at, curse you! Anyway, I think Clover has grown on me in this chapter. I can't decide who i want to win: Otto or Kas. I think that Kas should win, for the sake of the plot. But maybe when they're about to battle each other they fall into each others arms? No, that would be way too cheesy. Update soon!
apostrophus chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
Uhh, Otto's a tad weird, isn't he? I do like Kas though. She seems alot like Misty so that's cool. Speaking of Misty... Misty? Cook? I think I missed somethin'. And where did Ash learn to cook? I like Cheryl btw. She kinda reminds me of me, so of course she's charming and sweet and pretty- jk, ha ha. What Pokemon do Kas and Otto have? I want to know so I'm going to go read more. Ja! _
apostrophus chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
O, seems like the beginning of a good story. Who is Otto's mom, btw? Some random person probably, but tell me in an email or a review (hint). Or maybe you clarify that later in the story; don't know. Anyhodom, Ash seemed a bit to serious for me. I mean, he has to be serious to some extent but not so much. I do like how you did Misty though. I'm off to read more!
Rosie Rubix chapter 3 . 2/13/2004
Aw! It's so cool! And they are so funny! And the little comments are the best!
I just pick random pages to find good fics. What can I say, it works really quite well! Woo! More more more!
If you intend to, anyway. If not, fair enough. I'll read some of your other stuff.
:D
Angelstars chapter 3 . 11/11/2001
Oh YAY! -Another great chapter! - I love this fic so much...please continue soon! -Angie
jus1digigirl not signed in chapter 3 . 11/11/2001
Ack! This is soo good. I can't wait to see what happens. Brock's son and Ash's daughter...I've never read one like it. This is great! *Maura*
Ireth-Tasartir chapter 2 . 8/25/2001
it was pretty good, however i got confused at the part where her friends are there
BigMistyFan chapter 2 . 6/20/2001
I forgot to come here sooner to review. Anyways, that was great! I've never read a fic that was mainly about Ash and Misty's kid. It's cool! I can't wait for more! :)
mysticjade chapter 2 . 6/18/2001
wow, great story! keep writing more... or else i'll be forced to take dire actions _
Shadarii didn't feel like signing in chapter 2 . 6/18/2001
*shakes her head* How do ya do it? Looks like another gem! And it's about time... _
Ketchum chapter 2 . 6/17/2001
Not another cliffhanger! AHHHH! I WANNA READ! YAY! it is soooo good :) please write more soon :)
Angelstars chapter 2 . 6/17/2001
Waaa! I love this, please continue! Can't wait for more! & I love the relationship with Kassy & Otto! Angie* .~
Frankie.K chapter 2 . 6/17/2001
Hey, this is a great fic.! It's got cliff-hanger ending's it's gotta be good! I really don't think you could improve on it. :)

P.s. I'm a GakiShipper too!
cultnirvana chapter 2 . 6/17/2001
Ah, I hate cliffhangers, but then they keep up the suspense. Please hurry. You've certainly got my attention *goes of to read other fics by the author*.