Reviews for Kidnapped
TWD chapter 25 . 11/13/2008
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MOR EMOR EMOR EMORE MORe MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MROE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 11 . 7/17/2008
OMG. WHY IS HE SUCH A CRYBABY! He'd be more likely to sit there quietly or learn some self defense or something. But he's ALWAYS CRYING. reat23r5wfAGE. Anyways... I was so amused by that that I had to review.
RedCurls121 chapter 25 . 3/8/2008
Aw... such a good ending! Yay, par-tay! I loved it, it was really good!

-Riley-
RedCurls121 chapter 15 . 3/8/2008
Tehe! This is the second story that my name is in! And you even spelt it the same! Yeah, I love it so far, must... continue... reading...!

-Riley-
blazingfire03 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
i just love tyler stories i mean he is the best in the movie, seriously he needed way more screen time. anyway i think this fic sounds good.
franniefairy chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
kool
Shallowbeauty chapter 25 . 10/22/2006
This chapter was cool but Raven was kinda mean to Micheal he was only tryin to help her by blocking out the memories.
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 25 . 10/21/2006
Something weird is up, and I'm not getting my update alerts for anything, so I didn't realize until just now that several of the stories that I read have been updated, and I only had time to read one of them, and I chose yours!

I'm glad I did, too. It's one of my favorites.

Can't wait to meet Jerelyn, but I really must go to bed now. I've got to get up in 5 1/2 hours!

G'night, and Update soon!
twotoe chapter 18 . 10/20/2006
I think this story has some really good things going on, but it is starting to bug me more and more the longer it goes on that The Sons of Ipswich are so weak compared to just about everybody else in it. Also if I am understanding correctly, Tyler will have extra power, Pogue will have extra power and be able to use without aging. I don't know if Reid will get anything perhaps in relation to Lizzie, but either way that leaves Caleb really the strongest of the Sons as the weakest or one of the weakest and that bothers me character and story wise I suppose. Of course I don't know what you have planned for the future and Caleb may get a nice boost somewhere and maybe even as a Master or something which would steady things, but right now it seems like things are out of balance for the present and future without something happening. As I mentioned though, you have some good things working in this story and these are just my personal thoughts as the inferiority to so many others is getting frustrating and also altering what we know of the balance of power between the Sons' characters in relation to each other and their power levels. Lord knows if that ramble makes a bit of . Hopefully it does.
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 23 . 10/18/2006
I think my favorite part is Reid crying, but hiding it from the others. I just wanna give him a hug so bad!

Glad you were able to get it uploaded. I dunno why has to be down so much.

Update again soon!
BoredorBoard chapter 23 . 10/18/2006
omg, you must add more soon! i love it!
Shallowbeauty chapter 23 . 10/18/2006
O my God! Poor Tyler and poor chapter was interesting.
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 22 . 10/16/2006
'They better not be doing it in my bed.'

That was hilarious! Okay, so I knew they weren't, that they were being attacked, but it was just so funny!

Can't wait to meet the other two three musketeerss'! I bet a lot of fun stuff will happen.

This one was great, with lots of fun Reid action! Update again soon!
Shallowbeauty chapter 21 . 10/16/2006
Thank you for continuing with the story I think this chapter was great but i have a question does Ryder have a girlfriend?
SweetRocks chapter 21 . 10/16/2006
this is really good

but one thing confus4es me

in the end of chapter 20 rade was taking tyler up to see raven but in chapter 21 tyler is completely gone1