Reviews for RESIDENT EVIL
pytw4 chapter 12 . 9/24/2010
I love Resident evil and this is an AWESOME famfic. I hope u continue this one or RE BRoken in ur new account or this one. THis story was so fasicinating. I loved how u developed HUNK and Ada's story in this. I admire how u made billy coen HUNK's stepbro, its pretty cool he has Mr. Death as a borther. At least Billy has someone to depend on Besides Ada and Rebecca. As i said amazing, so I hope u continue wotht his story or RE BRoken. Or even make one in between where stratcom is created and it shows Billy finding out HUNK is alive.
tetsuhiro chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
2 words decribe this fic... f-ing epic

XD This kept me busy for a long time, thanks for that. I love to read and RE is my fav game series.
kelley28 chapter 12 . 5/11/2009
PLEASE tell me you plan on finishing this! Great story. Definitely one of my faves. By the way, how did you enjoy RE5? I loved it. Totally kickass.
Indigo Siren chapter 12 . 2/20/2009
I had saved this to read a short while ago but completely forgot about it. Sorry about that! But yes, finally got around to reading it and enjoyed the short but sweet feeling I got from it. Billy in his suit sounded really good - a shame he wasn't so keen on the idea. I'm so amazed by your character interpritation. And satisfied also. Everyone is so likable in their own way. I liked the fact you gave Billy a level of emotion. I like his responses, especially to the fact he is sad to be leaving. I hope you'll bring us another update sometime soon! Always enjoy reading this!
LordFrieza chapter 12 . 1/6/2009
So glad to see that you updated this story. While the chapter was short (like you said) it was still good to see Billy going on. Hope to see Hunk again.
faolan228 chapter 12 . 12/29/2008
Oh god, this is one of my favorite fics, and when I saw that you updated, I let out the loudest 'Sque' ever!

I love the way you mangaed to work Billy's alternate outfit in there!
RyougaZell chapter 12 . 12/28/2008
Wohoo! I've been waiting for an update.

So Billy is finally leaving... hope things work out for him and he finds Rebecca... while the others don't give him a hard time...

Guess he never told Leon who was he looking for nor where Rebecca worked... I guess hoping Claire wouldn't leave them... yet we know how that will turn out...

Still... I wonder how things will change since Sherry is legally Leon's now... guess Claire will leave without telling them... ruining Ada's efforts to keep them together...

Great job as usual!
Tzeentch chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
cool. joseph has character. I always just thought of him as the black guy on the team who always dies first
BlackxValentine chapter 7 . 6/8/2008
i wish that Jill and Carlos would become a ouple i mean i don't really care for JillxChris...DON'T HATE ME IF YOU A FAN OF JILL AND CHRIS IT'S JUST I LIKE CARLOS MORE THEN CHRIS!

Awesome Story...this is going to my fav. stories!
SammeSlayer chapter 11 . 5/31/2008
I love the way you write, and it's so damn hard to sop reading... God, I think I started about two hours ago...

You MUST continue this! I just love AU fanfics like these and this story is fuggin awesome.
Indigo Siren chapter 11 . 1/7/2008
I feel sorry for Sherry - haven't to keep such a big secret - but I guess its for the best. Or is it? We can see Claire and Leon's relationship is strained. The Redfield girl's certainly distracted with her brother - kinda puts a damper on things - her emotions only really surface when she finally pulls herself up outta her daydreams. I guess I'm just waiting for Leon to find out about Ada and pursue her again, even with Joseph and his primal state pretty much standing in his way. Just hoping, but I certainly can't guess how you're going to deal with this. Good stuff! Loving each and every characterisation! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Blue Bragon chapter 11 . 1/5/2008
I love this series it is interesting.. would youcontinue on with it, and tie it with the events of the Gauntlet... well please update!
RyougaZell chapter 11 . 1/4/2008
Excellent chapter.

Actually I am starting to dislike Claire here... her attitude and thoughts are not pretty. And she definitely has a brother-complex.

Billy is probably becoming one of my favorite characters, thus I am dissapointed he has not been used again in other games. Chris is the one on RE5, and the girl is probably Sherry, so hopefully Leon will appear at least. Although I want the other characters to appear as well. Specially Billy and Rebecca.

Ada is great however you portray her.
Eazy E 4 life chapter 10 . 11/24/2007
Great chap. Keep writting this story, it's truly one of the best I'm reading.
Indigo Siren chapter 10 . 11/14/2007
It's so nice to see this story updated after such a period of quiet. I missed it so. But nevertheless, it was well worth the wait.

Ada and Joseph's scene together was wonderful. Not only for what we didn't get to see (Wink Wink, hehe), but for the sad facts revealed beneath Ada's current facade. I think you handled that part very well.

And the STARS team section added some humour there too. Those candid folk...

There could be real problems now with Leon in that house with Ada and Joseph there hiding away on one side. I'm just waiting to see what will happen if he crosses paths with either one.

Brilliant stuff! I am hoping you will update this again soon - its an excellent piece - VERY original.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »