Reviews for All for a Pair of Earrings
Kate chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read! Now I am hooked onto the Lily and James shipper-all because of you! Ur a great writer! Keep writing!
ElvendorkLuVer chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
confessions of the shopaholic?
TaxiLights chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I can totally see it all happening. Thanks, this read was definitely worth it :D
ann chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
nice!

but i cant belive that they would spend all summer without seeing each other!

good one! congrats! ;)
kissingintherainx chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I seriously loved this. Excellent job. It's refreshing to see a oneshot that isn't just all of a sudden Lily realizes she loves James. Don't get me wrong, I love those. But this was new and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
fire.is.catching chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
that was a really great idea I never pictured lily like that GO LILY wooh! yah so anyway great idea i like the story line the beginning was really nice i loved it great job

cheers

live well smile lots update often
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Wow! That was amazing! I felt all the emotion jump off the page for this story - it was well written and a job well done!
No Really Go On chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I love it i really did but i shouldn't be a oneshot it sould be like a million chapters long!

- Evans Look Alike
Lilianne-Rachelle chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
shopoholic!

haha and i was wondering why the end seemed so familiar xP
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I'm glad James came to his senses and made up with Lily.
padfootloose chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
It was cute.

Well done.

Now I'm off to read whatever else you've written.

James/Lily is my favorite ship.
James' Lily Flower chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
AMAZING!
annna chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I really love your style! This story is another example of your skills... I hope to be able to read more stories from you.
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
I think you captured the essence of James (sounds like a bloody perfume) perfectly!
sncaggie chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
LOL, aw, it was so cute (:
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »