Reviews for Shades of Grey
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 21 . 2/6
whens the next chapter
Guest chapter 21 . 4/20/2014
i love this story please update soon.
Sumi Anzu chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
Woah! The stalker/ intruders want with draco?
Would luv some whump
Sumi Anzu chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
When the bond told him that Harry was on his way to have breakfast Draco would go downstairs and wait for Harry just like his mother had done for his father.

Awww. I love different of pov, but dont do too much
Sumi Anzu chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
Harry identified with the pureblood tragically; rape was not something one hoped to have in common with their spouse.
Woah, harry was also raped somewhere in the past. Hope you gonna expand on that.

Btw, you got a section being repeated.
Both section started when draco eaking up first time and ending it withhe still thinking his time in prison was a dream. Twice.
I love that section but no need to repeat ot again in exact same word and detail. I think it done in error by fanfic. Hope you fix it
Sumi Anzu chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
Prison rApe, angst level rising!
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I luv whump!hurt! draco.

I ebjoying having both draco and harry having a rebellious side. It add more sparkle and intensity!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
Snapes are muggles. His mother's a pureblood
OshieteOY chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Hmm, I stopped here. But if you do ever decide to pick up this story again... I would recommended getting a good beta. You have some serious typos - especially of characters and terms in the world. Also, while the idea for the story sounds interesting, your pacing is poor and your characters' responses to certain situations are over the top, unrealistic, and/or completely OOC. You could do something with this, but I'd recommended a complete rewrite of the story.
Beathprincess23 chapter 16 . 6/22/2013
Like the story ,so why did you stop it ? Why not finish it?
Selene Malfoy Lupin chapter 21 . 6/20/2013
I love Your fic, its great. Please update soon.
Belldandy55555 chapter 21 . 5/25/2013
it really a pity to have this story unfinished!
cocholat chapter 21 . 4/8/2013
pleeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me you're planing to finish it
RyesShadow chapter 20 . 1/13/2013
Are you going to ever finish this story? I would love to know at least how it ends!
Broken.is.my.name chapter 21 . 6/29/2012
When are you going to update, if at all?
If you're not going to, can I have a summary of the rest of the story sent to me?

This was really, REALLY good. :)