Reviews for Shades of Grey
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 21 . 3/1
This really is a great story. I hope all is going well in your life.

Maybe Harry can do something to get Fudge out of Office and get someone more competent and sympathetic in the Ministers Office. I forgot which chapter it was but you said that Hermione and Ron got to marry for love but in the last chapter you called her Hermione Granger. Is she not married or did she decide to keep her last name, if so who did she marry? Who did Ron marry? Are any of the other Weasley's still alive? If so maybe you could make Arthur the new Minister. I don't think that Harry would do anything besides the right thing. I can't wait to find out what Harry is asking Severus to help him with this time. I hope that you'll be able to update soon.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 15 . 3/1
I have to say that was one of the better mature (sex) scenes I've ever read. Great job on it. I've enjoyed reading this story so far. I wasn't sure if I would like it or not. It's definitely held my attention so far.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 21 . 2/6/2015
whens the next chapter
Guest chapter 21 . 4/20/2014
i love this story please update soon.
Sumi Anzu chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
Woah! The stalker/ intruders want with draco?
Would luv some whump
Sumi Anzu chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
When the bond told him that Harry was on his way to have breakfast Draco would go downstairs and wait for Harry just like his mother had done for his father.

Awww. I love different of pov, but dont do too much
Sumi Anzu chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
Harry identified with the pureblood tragically; rape was not something one hoped to have in common with their spouse.
Woah, harry was also raped somewhere in the past. Hope you gonna expand on that.

Btw, you got a section being repeated.
Both section started when draco eaking up first time and ending it withhe still thinking his time in prison was a dream. Twice.
I love that section but no need to repeat ot again in exact same word and detail. I think it done in error by fanfic. Hope you fix it
Sumi Anzu chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
Prison rApe, angst level rising!
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I luv whump!hurt! draco.

I ebjoying having both draco and harry having a rebellious side. It add more sparkle and intensity!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
Snapes are muggles. His mother's a pureblood
EllePi chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Hmm, I stopped here. But if you do ever decide to pick up this story again... I would recommended getting a good beta. You have some serious typos - especially of characters and terms in the world. Also, while the idea for the story sounds interesting, your pacing is poor and your characters' responses to certain situations are over the top, unrealistic, and/or completely OOC. You could do something with this, but I'd recommended a complete rewrite of the story.
Beathprincess23 chapter 16 . 6/22/2013
Like the story ,so why did you stop it ? Why not finish it?
Selene Malfoy Lupin chapter 21 . 6/20/2013
I love Your fic, its great. Please update soon.
Belldandy55555 chapter 21 . 5/25/2013
it really a pity to have this story unfinished!
cocholat chapter 21 . 4/8/2013
pleeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me you're planing to finish it