Reviews for Final Solution
Hiril Elfwraith chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Oh. My. God. I absolutely love you right now. XD This is so absolutely hilarious. And your Sue isn't even annoying or anything-she's actually rather awesome. I just...I'm in love with this right now. XD
serin2 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
BRING THE AUTHOR BACK YOU FIEND!

Sorry, had to say something like that. make sure none of your alternet personalities relly do take you over... Sues tend to be creepy in real life situations.

Ja ne,
LadySugarQuill chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Hehe that was epic, I loved it. I felt a bit bad for the author, it must be nasty being sporked :P
Nonamei Midnight chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Oh gosh! I hope that she doesn't write a Mary Sue, 'cause then it'd be the "Battle of the Mary Sues", and time, space, and existance itself would warp! Gah!
i AM the Random Idiot chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
AWESOME! You're right...the Reality Gauntlet is a totally Sue-ish device, much less being criminally canon...

Tell Steph to have fun! GOOD JOB TIMES ELEVENTY BILLION!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
ALL RIGHT! What an ending!

If only that worked in real life...

...Um...then again, if that worked in real life, half the authors in the world would suddenly wind up missing...

Still, I'm glad to see it all worked out for Stephanie. You don't find too many unwilling Sues...or at least Sues who are ACTUALLY unwilling. Just more along the lines of "I'm trying NOT to be too perfect to keep the fans off my back".

This was definitely worth the read. Thank you. I mean it. Thank you.