Reviews for The Beauty of Morning Light
das chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Quite a boring start.
goblz chapter 9 . 8/8/2002
AH! You can't leave it there! Do you know how MEAN that is? Please continue it soon. Love it!
Bunny chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
Yeah! CLAP CLAP CLAP! Thats sensacional! You Write very nicely, I just looooooooove it!
WBH21C chapter 9 . 7/17/2002
Still going great!

Bill
Jane McCartney chapter 9 . 7/16/2002
Grr! I hate you for leaving us like this, Ray! You're so bad! Please, update soon. Real soon. I need it. I crave for it. Your fic is wonderful. No, it's more than wonderful and I don't know many superlatives in English that can help me to describe precisely how much I love your fic.
Bolo chapter 9 . 7/16/2002
Take you time it as long as you keep writing there will be more.
Liam Matthews chapter 8 . 7/13/2002
This is a Multi-teir reveiw, on more than one of your stories.

First, I want to say that yours are some of the best fic.s I've read in the Jossiverse on this site. Keep it up.

Next, One little Nitpick: You wrote "The punch's momentum dropped him like a sack of potatoes. Xander would never have the strength to hurt a vampire with a punch..." Not technically true. A human can physically harm a vampire, and The Scoobies on patrols are constant proof of this. Granted the odds are stacked against them in these instances, but Xander is neither weak or lazy. Give him a little credit. But besides this, excellent consistency! I've seen some very inconsistent fics, and this is not one of them. Also, I loved the way that you had Giles's little rant about 'divine intervention' in that fic, but I think in the future you need to make sure that you either give hints to an explanation sooner, or put less emphasis on something like that. A lot of readers have been trained not to bother waiting for the load times when bad writers just plop things like that out there, and this results in a lack of patience with good stories. But besides that, you did a very convincing dialogue on that part.

On another story all-together. 'Footnotes.' Oh...My...God. This is a bloody amazing concept, extremely unique from what I've seen, and you've barely scratched the surface. Have you given up on that, or lost interest? If so, ok. Writers perogative, but you really should update that one sooner if you're going to. This put shivers down my spine. Downright amazing work on that one. The detail of the reports, and the interveiw-like format of the childhood parts of the story telling were incredible. Again, Keep it up! You should try to develop some concepts of your own, away from the Buffyverse. You easily have the talent to put out a 'Times Bestseller' list book. Even if you don't have an interest in being a writter, you don't have to devote your life to it, but you could easily do it with some creativity. Keep writing!
Mary Jane chapter 1 . 6/17/2002
Amazing journey, you're seriously gifted as a writer. Update soon, your writing is awesome.
Jane McCartney chapter 8 . 6/13/2002
Excellent work, excellent writer. The dialogues are brilliant and believable, the villains perhaps the most inspiring of all fics, the storylines fantastically elaborated, creative and well-written. Hurry and update!
Donnie Darko chapter 8 . 6/12/2002
Took me three hours, but I finally finished. And it's brilliant my man, it's brilliant. Awesome fic.
Bolo chapter 8 . 6/11/2002
NO! Dont end Xandervision, Why! Oh Why! Glad your back, good chapter.
Bolo chapter 8 . 6/11/2002
NO! Dont end Xandervision, Why! Oh Why! Glad your back, good chapter.
Jane McCartney chapter 7 . 3/8/2002
Hey, it's Dora - I reviewed your fic a few months ago, and now that I've increased my English [a little bit, I guess, or hope] I'm sending my opinion again. That's a real good fic, and I can't quite understand why you just aren't updating this... Well, I do remember how you were upset about stuff, as you said in your other fic, but it's been months since then. I love this fic, it's in my favs. Hope you'll give it a try any time soon!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »