Reviews for More Human Than Human
bjq chapter 26 . 6/5/2015
fabs
AndYouCallMeWei chapter 26 . 8/14/2014
I enjoyed reading that :) It might have been a tad predictable and cheesy, but I liked it anyway.

Although, I'm wondering...

In the last chapter, you write that everyone but Caleb left. As in, left Liv and Reed on their deathbeds. I don't really see them do that to their bestfriends (more like brother, in the Ipswitch boys' case). Also. Accept that your bestfriend is a zombie and could die at the hands of a crazy demonic warlock at the click of his groping fingers?

Just saying ;D
Nikita Abreu chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Hey,I'm Nikita,and I watched the covnant movie afew days back and I'm obsessed about it! So I started googling "the covenant" and it brought me 2 theses books u are writing and 2 get 2 my point,are these's books like just written by the fans or something or like official books that the covenant movies will follow?(sorry 2 ask coz I'm really curious!) and by the way the books u write are amazing and I'm glued 2 reading them!
RockaRosalie chapter 26 . 11/9/2012
Really good
spudinski chapter 26 . 4/19/2011
Noxin chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Loving it so far!

An original story and she didn't fall in love with the hero at first sight, I am guessing under the circumstances, it is Reid, she ends up with?

Looks like I will have to continue reading, huh? xD
Evangeline the Fallen chapter 26 . 11/28/2010
Yay! This is exactly why i adore your stories-u twist them beyond belief, then they end happily. 3 cheers for my favourite author, RedRogue:

Hip-hip, hooray!

Incase it wasnt obvious, i love the story! -Etf
Waterwitchxx chapter 26 . 11/23/2010
i loved this story i think its sweet reid loved her so much, did you write a sequel?
LadyRanger91 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
your stories are all really good:D
DofD chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Love the idea and watched the Youtube video. I look forward to reading it.
Marah chapter 26 . 4/7/2010
WHOO! It was so good! You are the ruler of this fandom though, last time I checked. Glad to see it all end well! Again, apologies for it taking me a couple years to get caught up on this story. Truly incredible! I believe I have a couple more of yours to catch up on as well. Again, WELL DONE! :D

Marah chapter 24 . 4/7/2010
GAH! Where are Caleb, Pogue and Tyler?

Marah chapter 23 . 4/7/2010
WOO! YOU GO LIV! DON'T LET CHASE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU! Ahem, yeah, nice chapter! :D

Marah chapter 21 . 4/7/2010
It's nice to see them coming together. And wow, so Chase did...rape her in the earlier chapter. I wasn't sure if he had or it was implied that he was GOING to. I feel for her. Man, you know how to get me all worked up!

Marah chapter 20 . 4/7/2010
:C That's all...

Cangrats on being done with college though! Graduate or just semester...I'm assuming graduation though. W00T!