Reviews for Abby's nightmare
jbr12476 chapter 5 . 10/14/2006
I love. love. love this story! Can't wait to see what happens, Gibbs is gonna kill Talon! Again, wonderful job.
Claire chapter 5 . 10/13/2006
Had an awful day at school and guess what - ch, 4 and 5 cheered me up, dont know how you are doing that, just keep going )

Write more soon, please
louise1717 chapter 4 . 10/13/2006
hi,nice to see an enjoying this fic ,even the sadness but the closeness of gibbs/abby is scene was well written .a coffin...

thanks louise
Claire chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
This just keeps getting better - may I have another suggestion? What if something (a kiss or...) happened between Gibbs and Abby before Talon kidnapped her, so if you decide to bring them together at the end of the story it wouldnt be such a surprise and you could also add some angst scenes (cause I seem to love them lately, cant figure out why) and of course sex scenes are always welcome (especially when the involve the two of them )Cannot wait for another chapter
ProbieWithADuck chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
AWSOME BEC! (hopey you dont mind me callin you bec)

Serious awsomeagehh! keep it up x x
louise chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
hi ,nice to find anew gabby fic,...looking forward to giibs finding abby and perhaps some gibbs hurt .

thanks louise
ProbieWithADuck chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
I LOVED IT IT ROCKED I LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!

its soo awsome! i can picture everything ((and by the way sorry if this review is sent twice))

i have some ideas too i'll gladly send them too yoo if yoo message me
Claire chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Well, I think this is going to be really interesting.I hope they will not find her right away, so Gibbs and Abby will actually have enough time to think about what they feel towards each other etc.(beacuse you describe their feelings so well, really like that about your writing) and you could have some scenes from Abbys POV, too., not only the team trying to find her.I wanna know who the kidnapper is and whats his connection towards Gibbs.

I saw a story a while ago and the storyline was more or less the same - someone kindapping Abby - and there was a great scene where the kidnapper sent Gibbs a videotape to proove that Abbs was still alive and she did something that made me love the story - while talking on the camera telling them how much money the guy wanted she singed to Gibbs I-love-you (the guy didnt even notice) I know its silly, but really sweet.I know your story probably isnt supposed to be sweet, but you could throw in a moment now and then...(Like you did now when Jethro was remembering his promise to Abbs)
23 | « Prev Page 1 2