Reviews for Seasons
i3methapors chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
i liked how you used the seasons to explain their character and it fits. i love metaphors too.
sasuke is beautifully cold and seemingly dead as winter. for sometime he was frozen in a mindset of revenge that has stopped him from emotional growth and from enjoying what he has before him. lucky winter doesn't last. and you're right, his opposite is not sakura but naruto as summer, playfully warm and burning with passion in everything he does or sets his mind to. summer is winter's rival. sakura is spring personified not just for her namesake, but even as a medic. she brings life and heals the deadness winter brought by thawing the cold. spring is winter's hope. kakashi as autumn makes sense. he's older, experienced and ripe for the picking. he's beautiful in a sad and tragic way as if he has seen everything, which gives him wisdom, chilly but not like winter yet a good reprieve from summer's heat. autumn is winter's precedent.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
that was deep man
The Crazy and Insane One chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
It's beautiful, your story is beautiful
Arigatou-Bee chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
That was so amazing ! you portrayed Sasuke's character so well ! I la la la loved it ! D
True China Sorrows chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I think that this is absolutely wonderful. It captures each character and takes them, showing their true selves. You really brought out the beauty of Winter, and not quite in the way I had ever seen it. This is really thought provoking, you know that, right? It's absolutely wonderful. I don't know many stories that will make me stop and think like this one will.

Ooh, that's fantastic! Love, love, love this. It is one hundred percent fabulous. One of the greatest things I have ever read! And, quite frankly, I've read a lot.
Deploringly chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Dayum. That was really clever with the whole seasons thing ;]! I liked it a lot.
PoisonedRose12 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
wow. Just wow. I loved this so much! The way the symbolism fit perfectly and everything, it's amazing! :D
ChikaMegumi chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
With your hiatus and lack of muse, I hopethat one day you return to the world of fanfiction. This piece was beautiful! Yet another pretty piece of literature with embeded meanings and symbolism. It makes me happy to know that there are people that know what lies within. Thinking about it, I could totally see Kakashi as an English teacher teaching symbolism and how to see "beneath the undrneafh" hahahha.

Au revoir,

- CM
Kaylathebookthief chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
So beautiful, I love it! :3
AdotD chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Very nicely written!
dee chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
The metaphors made this fanfic genuine and deep. Loved it.

Rock on!
unforgettable chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
speechless..LOVE IT
imperfectandchaotic chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
How deep. I wish I could be as deep as you.

Great job

Annie
pilkul chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
that was beautiful! i love it a lot bybyyu
lizzpercush chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I loved it. You don't see that many deep thinkers in fanfic. Great, excellent, marvelous job. Simply marvy or boss.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »