Reviews for Shipwreck
jhan19 chapter 10 . 8/10/2009
Great story but you wrote now I am Mrs. Edward Cullen not Mrs. Bella Cullen
jhan19 chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
I promised you that I would review again and I did! I love you story so much!
jhan19 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
OMG! I have only read this one chapter and I already love it! You are very talented and I promise that I will review to every chapter!
MALICIOUSteddy chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
TT_TT why does the venom always have to save them? love the story
Deep in the Meadow chapter 10 . 2/10/2009
wow u published this in 2006. . .

i was bored u know? so i was searching for a good story n i found urs!

i thght this was cuute! esp. the epilogue ;)
Alaia96 chapter 10 . 8/31/2008
I love this story! xx
Obsidian Luminosity chapter 10 . 10/29/2006
“You want to have sex, don’t you?”

“Yep.”

I had to laugh at that. hehe. I cant wait untill the sequel comes out.
Edward-Cullen-is-Hot chapter 10 . 10/28/2006
cute! yay fluff!
Asquared91 chapter 10 . 10/28/2006
I love fluff. I also loved that chapter! It was so awesome!

Sequel! Score! Go start it! :0

Alison
krystelvampire92 chapter 10 . 10/28/2006
omg i love fluff! yay edward and bella are married! and victorias gone! ding dong the witch is dead, and the bells are ringing for a marriage! okay, u have to post a sequel. oh, and beware of the freak who goes around flaming people for no good reason. my, erm, FRIEND, krystelvampire92, got this great story up and everything, and (i'll email u this random witch) got burned for the story being all of 123 words long! i mean, its a great story! so beware the random flamer. you have been warned (no its not me. so dont look at me like that!)

luv ur pal krystelvampire
NotMixedEqually chapter 9 . 10/27/2006
i like this story. the action-packedness (word?) was great and i like the whole idea for the story. did you say there would be a sequel? i can't remember. but you should do a sequel, it will be great! i also liked the diversity of the characters (and the evil vamps names. the translations were hilarious. good job!)by diversity i mean the different vampires and humans and the setting was cool. the fluffy epilogue should get a lot of reviews because everyone loves fluff! definitely keep writing!
Edward-Cullen-is-Hot chapter 9 . 10/26/2006
Wow, that was amazing, I can't wait for when Bella is a vampire! Please post quickly!
ms.aznangel chapter 9 . 10/26/2006
yeyeyyeyeeyye! edward changed bella! finally too!
wickedwitchofthemidwest93 chapter 9 . 10/26/2006
update!
Oh.Edward chapter 9 . 10/26/2006
Oh... intriguing.

I love fluff. The epi better be good.

Elle