Reviews for Ignition
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I loved this! :) you kept Mustang in-character, and you were right, mostly! After Ed disappeared to the other world (our world) Mustang did indeed fall into depression and refused to use his alchemy. Originally, after Ed came back then left again that's when Mustang started using his alchemy again, knowing Ed was alive and yadda yadda. But this fic was perfectly fine! If you didn't write this wonderful oneshot very well and made him OOC, then I'd be flaming this. -snorts- pun unintended. Anyhoo, keep up the great work! :)
Victorious-Mind chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Great story!
bezawesome chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
very well written!

I never thought about it but yeah he did give up fire alchemy when Ed left! 0_0 wow he really cared about the boy didn't he? 3

great job!
Azure Teriques chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I can't end! *goes and cries in a corner*
mille feuille marzipan chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I loved this one! Most of it nearly got me to tears, but then I read the last sentence and it made me laugh my head off! A freaking natural, that's what you are. Go into the writing business; I guarantee that you'll sell well )
kirallie chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Okay, a bit depressing but still good.
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I loved that last line. I can't believe someone had me fully sucked into a one shot based purely on Roy. You're the one on fire, you rock. (sorry for the cheesyness, couldn't resist:)
DoThePieFace chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I liked this, it had an expecially nice ending. Wooh! Go Mustang! Burn that place down! Well maybe not because then he'd have nowhere to live. But yeah I'm reading your Whispers of a Nightmare fic too, should probably review that more often...hmm...
JChrys chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Very nice. I liked it. :) Covers a part of the story I wish would have been shown. Why he was out there - and what FINALLY convinces him to go back...and nothing like a little Roy angst, ne?

(And you're a day late? Hadn't noticed ;) Keep up the good work!)