Reviews for Mistress of Tyranny
Lesto Vetrois chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Amazing! Wow!

I was reluctant to read your story after I read a few chapters of RahXephon's. Sorry, I did think that yours couldn't be as good as his, but I'm glad I was wrong! :D

Wow! So many unexpected things! The thoughs of Asuka!

THIS is definitly in my to-read list! :D

And I'll review each chapter too! You deserve it! Dam! Look at their size! xD

Bye! Greetings from Brazil!
Lord Grond chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
GREAT CHAPTER
Lord Grond chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
GREAT CHAPTER
SithKnight-Galen chapter 10 . 3/13/2009
Nice, so now we have seen a Kappa in this world, and both Asuka as well as this world's version of Rei (Yuina, interesting choice in name, all things considering in regards to Ikari Geneology) both have elemental tattooes that make sense for the both of them. Well can't wait to see what is going to happen next time and find out why Asuka passed out this time.
Mats Forsen chapter 10 . 3/4/2009
Very interesting storyline this, not too connected with Evangelion but it is a complex new world you've managed to create. I'll be looking forward to new chapters.
Advent000 chapter 10 . 3/2/2009
Great story, looking forward to Asuka's and Shinji's reunion.
Archdruid-Sephiroth chapter 10 . 2/27/2009
An excellent chapter. This story is quite a departure from most continuations but I guess this isn't really a continuation is it? Well it sort of is and it sort of isn't. I really love this story despite not being a full on Asuka fan. The rise to power is very entertaining to watch and how the characters in this world seem to represent characters from the EVA world is pretty cool. I'm looking forward to more. Please please please update soon!
94saturn chapter 10 . 2/25/2009
Wow! This is strong stuff. Koto’s parents’ executed before her eye was harsh; I wonder why she was even spared.

Asuka’s speech was great, but her thoughts were a little disturbing. I guess the evil side of her nature was coming out. It also reminded me of her nightmare about Shinji. I have to wonder how their ‘reunion’ will go. You and RahXephon are really building up the suspense.

You also reminded me about the nature of arranged marriages with Yunia’s plight. It’s a shame that it used to be like that and a tremendous step forward for women in the last few decades.

Yes, I admit it, I think women are people not property and deserve the same respect that I demand for myself. Want to lynch me for that statement? Go ahead and try MF, I’m here and I’ve got ‘game’. It’s not un-cool to respect a woman for being a sentient member of the human race. Nuff-said.

I still disapprove of tattoos, but Yunia’s choice of ice was interesting for two reasons. First, Rei has been labeled ‘Ice Queen’ by the fans, wrongly in my opinion. And second, with Asuka’s fire, these two young women could be serious advisories for some hapless baka that gets in their way.

In my opinion this chapter was just too long, I think that you could have cut it in half at the wedding, it would have worked out better. Speaking of the wedding, in a story like this, I think that you ‘glossed over it’ a little too much. They are main characters and deserve a bit more attention. There is still room for that in future chapters though.

Well done! My Lady Sesshy pulls off an excellent chapter once again. It’s going to take months for me to catch up to your skill level!

SM02 chapter 10 . 2/19/2009
Good chapter. It will be very neat to Asuka and Shinji meet up again. Maybe then they will be closer to understanding why they are here. Your work is very descriptive and rich.
Invincible Shinji chapter 10 . 2/18/2009
This is avery interesting and godd read. I am hoping to have Asuka and Shinji meet soon. Please both you and Rah update ASAP!
94saturn chapter 9 . 12/9/2008
Koto’s busted up ribs really hit home for me. Your bumbling lordships has managed to fall and smash up his ribs and take a ‘swan dive’ down a flight of stairs in the last couple of months! I hope that she fairs better than I have.

I have also noticed that you are lavishing exquisite scene detail and I am absolutely loving it. You are doing a very good job of painting a picture for the reader. That’s very important for an AU like this story.

It amazes me how you can manage all of these OC characters, especially with your academic workload and the other stories you’re writing.

It was tragic about the children being injured and a real setback for Asuka, I hope that she can recover from the incident.

Typical Lady Sesshy and your teasers!

You did very well with this chapter. Also, thanks for your notes at the end. It’s good to know that there is hope for a relationship between Asuka and Shinji at some point in the future.

I’ll get to RahXephon’s chapter ASAP.

Aleh chapter 9 . 12/9/2008
Your Japanese needs work - "doragon" is a transliteration of the English word for "dragon" and not a native word (that's "Ryuu").

That said, this is certainly an interesting fic. I'm looking forward to seeing where you plan to take it.
SM02 chapter 9 . 12/8/2008
Really good story. Its quite epic. Interesting in that much of it doesn't rely upon Eva, but that makes it more unique and unpredictable.
94saturn chapter 8 . 8/3/2008
Once again my Lady pulls off a great chapter!

Unfortunately fighting over natural resources is a characteristic of the human race.

Over all this is turning out to be a great story. The only hitch I see is using first person in telling the story about the past. I’m sorry that I can’t explain why it bugs me it’s just a gut feeling. Still I like Asuka’s scheming (bet you’re having a lot of fun writing that too) and the way she is using her advanced knowledge to carve out a niche for herself.

Have fun at collage and keep writing.

KuMardagg chapter 8 . 8/1/2008
The plot thickens!

So glad to see this story updated.

Always cool to see Asuka laying the technology down! I'll bet she'll find a way to make use of all that copper... Perhaps Echigo will become the provider of the world's indoor plumbing supplies. Or perhaps copper wire... I shudder to think of what she could do with a few of Tesla's ideas.

Looking forward to more!