Reviews for Who Watches the Watchers?
kk911 chapter 10 . 7/28/2010
I really like this story, but I have to say there are some inconsistencies between your story and the original series. On the other hand without the inconsistencies you would really have had to dive through a lot of hoops for the same story. So I completely understand why the inconsistencies are there, but just for future reference even if it's more difficult the closer you can get it to the original the better. But I must say I really did like the story, Good Work!
German girl chapter 7 . 6/20/2007
Well, not bad. I am excited how this will end.
German girl chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
Well, very good start. Keep on writing!
LunalitSol chapter 10 . 6/19/2007
LOVE IT!
bemyhero chapter 10 . 2/9/2007
aw! yay! You worried me...I was all like "No! Don't kill Sokka..." then I was like "yay! Sokka lives!" :) thanks...that was great! :)
Sokka's fanlawyer chapter 10 . 2/5/2007
Wow, that was a great fanfic! Though, why did you have to do that? I mean, I nearly had a heart attack at the thought that everyone's favorite non-bender had died! I should sue ya for the hospital visit (due to the near heart attack I mentioned)! Still, I'm looking foward to your next fanfic! I wonder if it will be as good as this one? Anyway, write a new fanfic soon or I'll...SUE YA!
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 10 . 2/3/2007
That *sniff* was *tear* so incredibly *sob* s-sad.

A-and incredibly *cry* ha-appy.

Wow. *sniffles* keep it up. *deep breath*
Fyrerayne chapter 10 . 2/3/2007
Hmm... interesting. Very good. Kinda abrupt though. Or maybe its just been too long since the last chapter, I'll go back and reread it. Yep but really good. Good luck!

-ANimal
Dragon Trainer chapter 10 . 2/3/2007
Your ending suck ...sorry if that is too blunt, but the death thing I thought was really interesting. NOt so the fact that it was a near death, and in that case ...why didn't Toph tell them that it he was still alive. She can feel heartbeats after all ...anyway ...good story overall ...the ending was a big let down for me, though.

Then again ...my opinion is incredibly biase ...I love to kill of my favorite characters.
Gogglehead Lover chapter 10 . 2/3/2007
*claps and cheers* great story. I loved it. YAY SOKKA YOU DID THE RIGHT THING AND YOU LIVED! I really liked the story a lot. .
Strix Moonwing chapter 10 . 2/3/2007
HE'S ALIVE! HE'S ALIVE! HE'S ALIVE! HE'S ALIVE! WOOHOO! *does a dance of happiness* Finally! You finally updated after keeping us waiting for weeks! I don't know whether to punch you or hug you!XD

I'm so happy Sokka's alive! Sokka is my all-time favorite character! If he ever died, I would cry my eyes out and then lead a mob to burn down Nick studios!

Lol, thanks for the update! This story was awesome and its one of my favorites. I hope to read more stories from you! Keep Writing!
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 9 . 1/16/2007
WHAT THE CRUD! Continue already! I want MORE!
Dragon Trainer chapter 9 . 1/15/2007
I hate you ...hows that for a review. You stop at like the pivot moment just so that its a cliffhanger that makes people want to jump over the cliff. I have to say that the battle situation is more than a little bit unreal, with obvious questions being unanswered. If they were jumping over the ground thing ...why not simply sink them into the ground, and then ...Katara not being able to handle both Smallerbee and Longshot ...is kind of ridcules.

Zuko simply grabbing Aang while he is between the Avatar state is a little realistic, but ...then again the fact that Aang is still in his right mind isn't. Also, why didn't Aang just blow upwards with his wind breath to get Zuko off of him.

Anyway, after all these big plotholes ..the fact that you are getting to the good part is great. It's also horrible of you to stop there ...I can't wait for you to continue.
Fyrerayne chapter 9 . 1/15/2007
Oh my... Why do you do this to Sokka? Huh? Why do you hate him so? What did he ever do to you! Lovely chap. Great fic, just wish porr Sokka didn't suffer so much. Good luck!

-ANimal