Reviews for 15 Seconds
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
*cries* So devasting! And well written!
BarbMacK chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
[Sniffle] Okay this is like a emotional rollercoaster reading your fics today! Go from sad to almost happy to this...though in a way this does follow on from the last one I read, so in a way it's not so bad, cos HOPEFULLY the next one I read will be cheery...but that'll probably only be in a couple hours now as muse isn't liking being ignored...and she sounds oddly like the Tardis today...lol that might be because of the character she's devised for the Tardis...anyway! See, I'm even better at rambling than the Doctor himself!...though not as good as DT cos DANG that boy is good! (If you haven't already, definately check out the S3 Deleted scenes (if you look on YouTube, Part 2 is my fave ;) Fab fic chickadee!
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Angsty sweet and still makes me want to call Ten a twit.
Haleakala chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
"He had a sneaking suspicion that if she’d fallen into the Void, he might have let go of the magnaclamp, right along with her."

"He was alone, as he was meant to be and had known all along."

these are both BRILLIANT lines! You captured the tragedy of Doctor Who very well with these. And people say Romeo and Juliet are tragic. Seriously, how would it feel to know you were MEANT to be alone? Most of us go through our lives hoping that we're meant to have true love and a happy ending. How would it feel to not even have the hope of that? I was a little confused, but I think that may have been because I'm a new fan and haven't seen this episode yet. I liked it, well done
eyliena chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
that was... beautiful. i am so lost for words, but i had to review to tell you what a great job you've done
Luna Lovegood5 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
That was really, really good :) I loved the fifteen seconds thing - he *would* know, being a Time Lord and all, and I'd never actually thought about the amount of time it took.

'He had a sneaking suspicion that if she’d fallen into the Void, he might have let go of the magnaclamp, right along with her.' - *wail* Beautifully put. So simple but it means so much.
ricco-the-penguin chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
you certainly did get busy :) attack of the plotbunnies! grr!

...sorry bout that:) I'll be leaving now

me liked :)
Annie Coomes chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
*cries*

poor poor doctor. you captured him so well here!

well done!