Reviews for Baby Come Back to Me
Guest chapter 12 . 3/23/2014
This story rocks! I love royalshipping. You're such an amazing writer. If only they got together in the anime and manga... _
kyoko minion chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
his fault for leaving them in the same room...and will you do a spinoff where aster gets a girlfriend?
experienced keyblade master chapter 12 . 3/8/2012
in one chapter, (i cant remember which one it was) you mentioned aster and alexis were going to stop by in hawaii and aster mentioned he was going to show alexis something there. how come that wasnt shown?

Anywayz i found your story quite interesting :) i really enjoyed how you made it into drama and at the same time still had the characters have their original personalities in the anime especially atticus and chazz. those two idiots crack me up XD too bad aster's not alexis' manager anymore..anyway at least it worked out in the end.

i also love the ending! its nice how you mixed the ending with drama and a really hilarious scene. i literally ROFL'd there

great job
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 12 . 10/12/2010
Haha people seem to get annoyed with Atticus and his 'cupid' acts a lot- one thing I love about GX! He has close ties with Pegasus? Awww Aster isn't her manager anymore, he was so good at it! lmao "D'you use protection-oof!" that was so funny! Its always been funny how Atticus was always so okay with guys dating his sister, and encouraging them so much even when it came to Chazz.

I do wonder about how Chapter 6 repeats what happened in Chapter 5 but with a few changes. Did you not mean to post that up? Cuz they seem like different versions of something- one with the flight scene and one without it. But I didn't think about it too much.

Anyway AWESOME story, it was so good and flowing- definitely the best GX fanfiction I've read! You did an amazing job! You kept everyone so in character and managed to write the duel scenes very enticingly. The story never got boring. Never stop writing, you've talent! :D

Yours sincerely,

~Alexxis T. Swan
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 8 . 10/12/2010
When it said 'kid' I was so sure it was referring to Aster but no it was Jaden, good old Jaden. I really like this fic so far, its perfectly balanced and definitely not boring at all. I keep getting reminded of Seto though when it comes to Zane. Wait wait wait wait Zane got her into the tournament? Or does he mean like she joined because of him 'cause I thought Aster was the one who like got her in when he offered/she asked. Okay he does mean it that way. I like this rooftop showdown, seems promising.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
A little annoyed but frankly flattered? Oh you have got Alexis Rhodes down. ;) Perfect description, Aster's awesome at everything and a gentleman. He takes care of everything so smoothly despite his young age. The fact that money is no object to people in GX just makes it better, besides private jets are limos of the sky. Haha you included limos in chapter 7 further proving my point. I love how intimidating Zane can be.
MysticPeridot chapter 12 . 1/9/2009
aw

it was so cute

and you're really good at writing duel scenes...

zane and alexis make the best couple ever!

sadly, there never seems to be enough of fics about them

*sigh*

ANYWAYS...

good job!

thx, and keep up the good work
Suspicious Soup chapter 12 . 1/5/2009
This should've been rated M you know.
Suspicious Soup chapter 11 . 1/5/2009
WOOT WOOT! ZANE IS BACK!
Suspicious Soup chapter 9 . 1/5/2009
Too hell with hell kaiser! That made no sense cuz he's already

helled" enough but oh well. UPDATE. Poor Aster.
Laforet chapter 12 . 4/13/2008
I loved this story. Because of my schedule, I had to read it one chapter a day and that was difficult 'cause it was so good. I hated to stop at the end of each chapter but alas! I had to. There is so much stuff I liked in the story that I can't fit it all on here. I liked that you didn't describe Hell Kaiser as being "emo". I don't know how many fan fics I've read here using that awful word. Thank you. :) Excellent job with the duels-I could never describe them the way you did. I'm not a very good duelist as far as the real word game is concerned, either. You did a good job with the sex scene in the epilogue considering it was your first time writing one. Thanks for the condom reference at the end. Gotta be safe. Great work and I look forward to reading more stories you've written.

LadySaturnGirl
A. Valentine chapter 12 . 4/8/2008
That was a great story, and a real sexy love scene! Thank you!
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 12 . 4/5/2008
Lol
Kaiba-Kun chapter 12 . 4/4/2008
that was such a nice chapter! I'm sad the story came to an end, but it was ended well ). Atticus will be Atticus, i suppose. Awesome job! Good luck on the rest of your stories!
ZBoi chapter 12 . 4/4/2008
i feel sad for Aster.. ..