Reviews for I Am Also Thy Brother
James chapter 107 . 3/20
Wow. Just Wow. Started on 28.02.2017, finished today. What a brilliant FF you've written.

Good Luck.
SeraphinArgento chapter 107 . 2/26
I made it through the entire tale, and it was exceptionally painful and equally compelling. You have a gift for fleshing out characters and making them seem so REAL. Your story lines are consistent and interesting, your characters complex and your ability to invoke emotion is absolutely unreal. Please never stop writing, because this seems to be your true calling. Thank you so much for sharing.

~*~SeraphinArgento
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 107 . 2/25
Always.
sunneedee chapter 78 . 1/31
I've held back from commenting on this, cuz I keep thinking that surely someone is going to point out to Michael that Draco and Harry's relationship really is none of Michaels business! It's just weird that no one has said 'well what's it got to do with you anyway? Nose out'. Lol
gigglymonkey12 chapter 107 . 11/21/2016
I...do not know where to begin.
I do not know what to say.
To imagine that I started reading this story over the summer and now I'm done.
There is nothing more for me to read...It is so strange to think that I won't be reading this series tomorrow...This series has been a part of my life for some time now so the fact that it is done makes me truly in awe.
I love the way that you ended the entire series. The ending of this story was not what I expected, but I loved that.
I loved how you didn't do things that we all expected.
I found some of the last few chapters to be quite deep.
I loved the part where you said some moments shouldn't be captured it should be remembered. That was beautiful; it was eloquent.

thank you so much for taking the time to write this beautiful story.
gigglymonkey12 chapter 76 . 10/19/2016
Again...I really hate the way Draco is portrayed. He truly is a whiny little prat.
Nothing is ever good enough for him.
Guest chapter 74 . 10/19/2016
Draco is truly clingy...
I think out of all the characters so far...Draco has changed the least. There are parts written about him trying to change, but I don't see it. I still see him as being immature.
Meel Jacques chapter 107 . 10/13/2016
Oh my godness! I will miss this fic so hard.
I never will read better story,I am sure. You have wrote everything I ever thought about and something else. Thank you very much.
I loved and I will never forget.

Mischief managed.
Meel Jacques chapter 106 . 10/13/2016
It was beautiful. In the end, Connor was really the young brother that would love all the world.
It is creep and I loved.
Meel Jacques chapter 105 . 10/12/2016
I always will love Draco more than I do for everyone else.
Meel Jacques chapter 104 . 10/12/2016
I am so sad the fic is in the end. Only for me, at least, this story will be forever!
Meel Jacques chapter 103 . 10/10/2016
Oh, well, it makes sense.
Meel Jacques chapter 102 . 10/10/2016
Well, it was kind of weird, but it was really great too.
Meel Jacques chapter 101 . 10/10/2016
I am glad Harry is finally fine.
Meel Jacques chapter 100 . 10/10/2016
Harry is back. Now I wanna see everything being fixed.
1,443 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »