Reviews for I Am Also Thy Brother
adoringcatfish chapter 107 . 3/13
Its been over ten years since this story was written, but I personally just finished it (and only recently discovered it) so figured it would be worth it to write at least a review. This story made me literally sob at multiple points, and I'm amazed at the emotional depth you managed to capture. The characters are so different from the Canon, but you still seem to be true to their core characteristics in a way that astounds me. For the characters that are new, or functionally new, you characterize them beautifully and fit them in so well with our already established characters that I couldn't help but come to love them deeply. And your willingness to kill those characters when the narrative called for it kept up the tension throughout every scene in a way that many professional writers fail to do.

Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story, and I hope that you're still writing today.
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 107 . 3/12
I just spent the better part of 3 weeks reading this story in its entirety. I don't think I've every read a better fanfiction. I laughed, and I cried. It was absolutely beautiful. I am really sad its over, it was so compelling and well written. I find myself hoping that you have written things outside of fanfiction so I can go read those.
I really loved this.
gemsaysfeelings chapter 107 . 3/7
La reputa madre marico, esta vaina es DI-VI-NA. Omg I can't believe I got through all of this shit, put up with some of the dumbest characters and with the most horrible things, and I was expecting something more from this epilogue, but it's almost perfect, like everything in this series, bc ofc nothing can be absolutely flawless. MAN, I'm going to re-read this. But not like in two weeks, that'd be crazy.
gemsaysfeelings chapter 104 . 3/7
i love this, i just love this
gemsaysfeelings chapter 103 . 3/7
gemsaysfeelings chapter 99 . 3/7
Now this is the first time that I cry over this series. I think it's not gonna be the last until it ends...
gemsaysfeelings chapter 94 . 3/7
gemsaysfeelings chapter 90 . 3/7
C'mon Henrietta, don't do this. Fuck, I hate Connor, he's just so egocentric. Well, can't blame him. Draco is as well, but he's lovable.
gemsaysfeelings chapter 71 . 3/5
oh my god, i love reg
and i love draco even more
gemsaysfeelings chapter 61 . 3/4
OMG HAWTHORN YES dude i swear she's one of my fav ever
gemsaysfeelings chapter 46 . 3/4
I like this chapter, but I feel like Harry is being just too damn stupid
gemsaysfeelings chapter 44 . 3/4
Did Indigena just did what i think she did
gemsaysfeelings chapter 42 . 3/4
Narcissa is the best
gemsaysfeelings chapter 32 . 3/4
Omfg, I knew it was coming, I KNEW they were going to be one of the first victims, and still this knocked me down, mierda
gemsaysfeelings chapter 30 . 3/4
dude now i want to cry, this is horrible
1,589 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »