Reviews for I Am Also Thy Brother
endlesslymax chapter 107 . 3/22
Oh God, it is so unnerving to read the words "The End" in relation to this series. It was truly a wild ride and so perfectly executed. I'll miss this world dearly
Renna-13 chapter 107 . 2/8
Just finished reading the series that has been my crack cocaine fro rrhe last 4 months! Amazing story and I have cried so many times but THANK YOU SO MUCH for writing it! xx
This story was inspiring. I am grateful for your creative mind and will to begin and end an emotionally compelling story such as this. It truly touched me and several more individuals I am sure. I hope you continue to write and would not be surprised, and would in fact welcome, if you were to become an acclaimed author. Thank you again for your work and many blessings for your life and your future endeavors.
checkers chance chapter 107 . 1/30
I FINALLY FINISHED THISNEMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER
GuesssWho chapter 100 . 1/25
Fare thee well, Lady Hela.
GuesssWho chapter 93 . 1/25
I like that dear mad Tom has gentle laughter.

And now I'm hungry, damn it.
GuesssWho chapter 92 . 1/25
The laurels and the laudings fade indeed.
Izzy chapter 107 . 1/13
I'm finally done.

This series was by far the longest series I've ever had the pleasure to read. It's detailed, well planned out, gripping and just plain freaking amazing.

When Connor died, I had to literally stop reading and take a moment. I honestly, did not expect Connor to die. I grew to love him through the series. And he grew up to be from irritating to honorable. I more than expect Snape to die, and prepared myself for the emotional breakdown but damn. Connor was the Horcrux. And unlike in the original series, he did not come back to life like I expected he will in the next chapter. I was actually waiting for him to come back to life. And he didnt. And I think I've cried the hardest then.

And yes, I've spilled many tears for this series. You turned JKR's book 180 degrees, flipped it upside down and made it YOURS. You've more than earn the awards and medals you must have gotten for this masterpiece.

Thank you for this amazing piece of fiction I didnt expect to encounter ever on this site. You are a literary angel.
chappysmom chapter 1 . 1/4
Just have to say how impressed I am with this entire series. Not only did you take JKR's world and turn it around into something uniquely your own, you made it gripping (if angst-ridden) and totally engrossing. It took me four weeks of reading-to the detriment of some of my other responsibilities because I just couldn't put it down. I've spent an enormous amount of time involved in this story and while there's a part of me that's feeling disgruntled and guilty at the things I've been ignoring while I do so, I'm really very grateful. Not to mention blown away by the word-count and the speed with which you wrote this!
Graceful-Evil-Angel chapter 107 . 12/23/2014
Dear Lightning,

I'm not sure you still stick around to read this. I started reading the Sacrifices Arc a few years ago. I had to stop around the 4th book because my english was so disastrous your story was giving me headackes, being from Argentina and having Spanish as my native language.

I have improved, and I found myself pulled to resume my reading. Of course, I had to start over, as this was more than a year after abandoning it and I had forgotten many things.

Finally, after about a month, here I am.

I have definitely felt plenty of emotions through my reading. I have laughed as if true happiness found me, and cried like some deaths were my own to mourn. I cannot explain how submerged I got to be most of the time. How deep this Fic got to me.

I'm sure you know the saying. Now that I'm here, I truly feel like I just lost a dear friend.

Now to live my life again, but I thank you for bringing a little magic to my life. I will never forget it.

Farewell.
GuesssWho chapter 80 . 12/16/2014
I am glad that she got her peace, and is no longer bound by foolish honor.
cairiee chapter 107 . 12/14/2014
amazing. absolutely amazing. I've cried, laughed, gasped, and read late into the night when I really should be going to bed. and now I made it to the end, and offer my congratulations on a superb story.
GuesssWho chapter 67 . 12/13/2014
Aww, but I liked both mad girls
GuesssWho chapter 47 . 12/12/2014
Women's beards and mountain roots and the stomping of a cat?
GuesssWho chapter 45 . 12/12/2014
And the world is a mad thing, that they bless the Thorn Bitch
1,290 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »