Reviews for I Am Also Thy Brother
chappysmom chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Just have to say how impressed I am with this entire series. Not only did you take JKR's world and turn it around into something uniquely your own, you made it gripping (if angst-ridden) and totally engrossing. It took me four weeks of reading-to the detriment of some of my other responsibilities because I just couldn't put it down. I've spent an enormous amount of time involved in this story and while there's a part of me that's feeling disgruntled and guilty at the things I've been ignoring while I do so, I'm really very grateful. Not to mention blown away by the word-count and the speed with which you wrote this!
Graceful-Evil-Angel chapter 107 . 12/23/2014
Dear Lightning,

I'm not sure you still stick around to read this. I started reading the Sacrifices Arc a few years ago. I had to stop around the 4th book because my english was so disastrous your story was giving me headackes, being from Argentina and having Spanish as my native language.

I have improved, and I found myself pulled to resume my reading. Of course, I had to start over, as this was more than a year after abandoning it and I had forgotten many things.

Finally, after about a month, here I am.

I have definitely felt plenty of emotions through my reading. I have laughed as if true happiness found me, and cried like some deaths were my own to mourn. I cannot explain how submerged I got to be most of the time. How deep this Fic got to me.

I'm sure you know the saying. Now that I'm here, I truly feel like I just lost a dear friend.

Now to live my life again, but I thank you for bringing a little magic to my life. I will never forget it.

Farewell.
GuesssWho chapter 80 . 12/16/2014
I am glad that she got her peace, and is no longer bound by foolish honor.
cairiee chapter 107 . 12/14/2014
amazing. absolutely amazing. I've cried, laughed, gasped, and read late into the night when I really should be going to bed. and now I made it to the end, and offer my congratulations on a superb story.
GuesssWho chapter 67 . 12/13/2014
Aww, but I liked both mad girls
GuesssWho chapter 47 . 12/12/2014
Women's beards and mountain roots and the stomping of a cat?
GuesssWho chapter 45 . 12/12/2014
And the world is a mad thing, that they bless the Thorn Bitch
GuesssWho chapter 44 . 12/12/2014
And an enemy mourns the best of all.
GuesssWho chapter 42 . 12/12/2014
Oh love, love, see what foolish love has done
GuesssWho chapter 38 . 12/12/2014
The gorgon's revenge is coming, I see.
GuesssWho chapter 32 . 12/12/2014
You planned that from her very name, didn't you? The rape of Medusa, which created monsters.
GuesssWho chapter 28 . 12/12/2014
And I watered it with fears
Night and morning with my tears

Oh Albus, it's not a good idea to ignore the child that's rapidly going insane . . .
GuesssWho chapter 25 . 12/12/2014
She really isn't so bad, is she?
GuesssWho chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
Flowers from Ophelia?
GuesssWho chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
So turn the poison garden into a Garden of Proserpine, and sleep.
1,327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »