Reviews for All I Am
Mashella Snape chapter 42 . 10/2/2013
I could not stop reading this at all! It's amazing! I love it it needs an end! On the edge of my seat here I may have to beg you to finish it
Mv chapter 42 . 7/25/2012
Wtf! I,ve been ready cuz I thought it was complete..no update since 2010 too...
Starlit Purple chapter 42 . 1/26/2011
Wee this is fun! I love the way you're playing this out. (And this way, you keep Darkonda around for more bad things to happen! *coughs* Er, yeah. *grins*) But this twist on everything is *awesome*. :D

I thought I reviewed this! But I didn't recognize some bits of this, so I dunno if I ever got around to reading it once you put it up. Oopsies! I do love it though. I swear, every time I read a new chapter of this, I wanna go back and read the whole thing over again. *giggles* It is one of my favorites, but I always get it mixed up with some of your other stories. Definitely need to read it again soon, though.

Love this! Love you! More soon!
Senator Padme Skywalker chapter 42 . 12/14/2010
please please update that was so good i am actully jumping in my seat love the story so so much and love the parts with Andros and Ashley. love it love it.
S.H.I.E.LD.13 chapter 42 . 9/20/2010
It is 2am and I just read 42 chapters! Loved it! You have to update, you cannot keep me hanging!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 42 . 6/27/2010
please UPDATE really soon!

Chylea3784 chapter 42 . 6/24/2010
Excellent!
SoftballStar13 chapter 41 . 5/30/2010
Great story! Please update soon!
Ice 88 chapter 41 . 5/25/2010
Continue PLZ Great story
Starlit Purple chapter 41 . 3/31/2010
Hee! OMG I like this! Like, being inside their heads during CtD, I don't know, it makes it that much more *real*. Love!

I do love that you incorporated Zhane and Andros' fears and memories of KO-35's battle. And Phantom! :D Now I'm all curious what you did with him. (*coughs* And I was not totally surprised and thinking it was a typo when I read "him". *grins at you* I need to reread this someday. I do like it muchly, and I think forgetting Phantom is not in fact female would be a good sign I should do so soon. *giggles*)

Ooh! This is what you meant about the sudden plot twist! :D I LIKE! OMG.

Hee! It's a Karovan chapter, I realized it just now. Once again, you have Astronema!Karone down to a "T". I just love the way you write her. 3

Have I mentioned how much I love this story lately? Cause I do, muchly. *grins*

I'd say 'more soon', but it's been forever since I've updated BtM as well, so... Keep writing! _

Love!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 41 . 3/15/2010
please let everythhing b ok.

please UPDATE really soon!

Chylea3784 chapter 41 . 3/12/2010
Fantastic - and worth the wait!
PlantyPie chapter 40 . 1/6/2010
Only just came across this story today and I love it! Hoping you update cause I wana see how it ends writing and just love had me hooked and very well written
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 40 . 12/12/2009
WOW! great story. it has everything inside. i love ASHLEYxANDROS, they r the best. their moments r so cute, hot, sexy, funny, romantic, etc in other words awesome!

please UPDATE this story really soon.

i really want to read the rst of the chapters and i really like ur work.

c ya around!

Rahar Moonfire chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
Ano...this may sound rediculous to some of you but I'm curious about a couple things:

1) How old is Andros in this story? and

2) Who is the Phantom Ranger and what Power Ranger team/show is he from? I'm trying to get a picture in my head, but I'm failing miserably.

Great story by the way. You've made Andros an interesting study. Keep it up.