Reviews for All I Am
Chylea3784 chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
Most excellent! What better way to come home than to find out your friend is alive and well?
Star Fata chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
Great chapter!
SweetSas chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
oh I love this! Sad Andros, Happy Andros they are both cute! :) You write him extremely well! :) Zhane's back! Yay! You know I love him ;)!

Lots of love and I'm really excited about the quick updates! :)

Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
Yay! He's home! Update soon. I love this story.

Chylea3784 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
STOP TEASING ME! If I admit that you are the queen of cliff hangers, will you stop doing them for a while? Sorry, had to get that off my chest. Update soon!
C.C.C chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Poor Andros! I hope everything will be alright for him!

Good beggining! I can't wait for more!

This review is quite short because it's late here, and if I want to make it in time for school tomorrow I should go to sleep!

You know I love your stories, so you better update soon! :D
jenny chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
why was I not informed of this story? :P meanie. *pout* FINE. i hate you too! (no i don't - i don't! i'm sorry! sorrysorrysorrysorrysorry! *pleading look* forgive me?) *cough* anyway.

but anyway, it sounds really intersting. i wanna see more! and i want to know what happened to the others - did they make it off the planet? are they rangers again? did they go to eltar or cimmeron or whatever planet they were going to go to? are they back on earth? ANSWER ME! amd while we're playing twenty questions: who's that person? arietis or however you spell it; is that the same person as the one that finds andros? i bet it is... but then again, maybe it's not! you can never really tell with YOU... :P just kidding... 0:)

uhm... not knowing anything else, i guess there's not much i can say! other than that, write more! NOW! (and write more of Somebody to Love too!)

update soon!
SweetSas chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
oh my :( Poor andros...update soon! I love your stories!

Love Sasja
Star Fata chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Great chapter, I loved it!
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Poor Dros! Update soon! You know I love this story!

340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23