Reviews for All I Am
SweetSas chapter 36 . 6/23/2008
omg, suprise suprise! I totally love this, I'm glad you're back and the we talked on MSN last week! :) I hope to see you soon!

love!
Purplestripe66 chapter 35 . 5/6/2008
Squee! :D Ok, I loved chapter 31. [grins] Couldn't help myself there.

Poor Ashley! And I am so dying to know what's going on with Phantom and his new allies... Aw, that scene with him talking to Cassie was so sweet! And poor Karone! I can't wait to find out what happens. :D
Chylea3784 chapter 35 . 5/5/2008
Excellent chapter! Update soon!
SweetSas chapter 35 . 5/5/2008
yay! You updated! You can be very proud of yourself, at the moment I totally lost my interest in PR, but I read and review your and Mariekess stories still! Good job, super hero Zhane!

love, Sasja
Charmedfan90 chapter 35 . 5/4/2008
yay an update! It was awesome! So glad that Andros and the others were able to save Ashley...cannot wait for the next chapter. :D
SweetSas chapter 34 . 3/18/2008
ohoh watch out Ash! Love this!

I'm slowly loosing interest in PR (I'm totally into Gossip Girl, please Rosa, dont gag!), except for your and Mariekes stories, so don't be afraid, I'll review yours!

love ya!
Chylea3784 chapter 34 . 3/18/2008
Fabulous chapter! I really hope that Ashley can get through to Karone somehow. Update soon!
Starlit Purple chapter 34 . 3/18/2008
I have a feeling that what you were talking about had something to do with Phantom, but I seriously need to reread this. I have no guesses even. :( Why isn't there reading time? They could replace sleeping time, I wouldn't mind. ::grins:: Wouldn't that be awesome? To rejuvenate and feel refreshed with just 8 hours of reading.

Man I think I'm tired, sleep somehow keeps making it into conversation (and reviews apparently) :P.

EEP! Arietis finally called Cassie! Hee! _

Hopefully Darkonda won't mess things up for Phantom, I wanna see some Cassie/Arietis fluff. ::grins innocently::

::Laughs:: You did Elgar *perfectly*. He was absolutely, obnoxiously annoying...just like normal. :P

Poor Ash! I think I said that last time too, but she's still there and...yeah...poor Ash!

I can't wait for more! Update as soon as you can! _
Purplestripe66 chapter 25 . 2/21/2008
Ok, I haven't even finished reading this and I have to comment. LMAO That was too funny! DECA... Andros... "contraceptives"... LOL!

Ok.

[Goes to read more]

Aw, poor Andros. (I feel like I'm saying that in every review.) That chapter was so deep. I loved it. It was all angsty and feelings-full.
Purplestripe66 chapter 24 . 2/18/2008
Aw! Andros is so cute! He's ticklish! I love that! (Ok, so I seem to be obsessed with exclamation points.) I don't know if I've already told you how much I love them together or not, but you write A/A so well!
Purplestripe66 chapter 19 . 2/18/2008
Ok, "Do something about it" is the best line ever. ...Ok, maybe top 10, but still. Oh, but poor Andros! You do love tormenting him, don't you? I do love how you're developing Andros/Ashley. And I love how cute he is around her! _

(And, yeah, sorry I'm not reviewing regularly, usually I'm in to big of a hurry to get to the next chapter to do so, or I read so long that I realize I'm late for something...)
Starlit Purple chapter 33 . 2/10/2008
I love this, and I love you very much for writing it. I miss this kind of writing and stories like this. Ok, done admiring your work, actual review now.

I love how you had Cassie do an Ashley thing, I think it actually helped Andros a little. Hope they find her soon to ease everyone's minds.

Very curious about Arietis's two new companions. Family? Gosh, now I want to go back and read it from the beginning, I feel like I should be able to guess who they are. Stupid memory.

Poor Ash. I thought for a minute there that this was one of those twists you were talking about. Karone finally coming through. There's still hope for that one though, I'm not giving up on it! At least Ash is feeling a little better now, maybe she'll be able to concentrate enough to figure out a way to get away. (And maybe, possibly, bring Astra -wow, whoops wrong one entirely (forgive me!)- Astronema/Karone back with her.) Can't wait for the next one! Awesome job! :D
Charmedfan90 chapter 33 . 2/10/2008
oh no! i cannot wait to see what happens next. can't wait for andros to kick butt and save ashley :D
Chylea3784 chapter 33 . 2/10/2008
Poor Ashley, Andros and Artemis! I hope things get better for people with 'A' names soon!
Purplestripe66 chapter 8 . 2/6/2008
You have real talent, being able to write like this. I love Ashley's concern for Andros, and Andros' sheer agony.
340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »