Reviews for Toeing the Line
Please chapter 4 . 10/16/2016
Oh would you please continue?
SparkleSeas chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
Danny and co. Forgot Vlad and his portal, and the natural portals.
dracomilloy chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
I need more!
A Nest of Nargles chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
um he still has to empty the Fenton thermos? is that what they forgot or does vlad have his own portal or something?
black robin chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
when i read wip the first thing i thought was...women in purple! like guys in white
hikarisailorcat chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
interesting story. i'd like to read more. please update soon! :D
alltidregn chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
Hey, I'm lovin' your story, and think you've done a good job of combining the two worlds so far. I'd like to see Harry wandering around in Amity Park soon. Keep writing.
PartiallyDeceasedFangirl chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
WRITE MORE!
TayTai-BloodBlueRose chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
That was a very good story! Can't wait to read the next chapter.!XD XD Hope to read it soon! -
dragondancer123 chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
So far, it's one of the better HP/DP crossovers that I've read. It's hard to tell because it's only three chapters long...It's always a shame to see a pretty good story go unfinished.

You really were going somewhere with this one,

Dragon
Jack Cassidy chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
Ooh!

i like it!

Update soon!
Osprey Eamon chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
The prologue's really good, works very well to hook people in and the first sentence is great. The rest of it kind of began to annoy me though because, yeah, you had to go back a bit to explain some things but I think you spent to long their without introducing much more plot other than "Harry is coming to Amity" and catching up to events. I guess I would have preferred if you'd used other methods to fill in the gaps and then just got on with the story.

Maybe I'm just impatient but while the dialogue's good I just feel there should be some kind of action by now.
Lord Death of Murder Mountain chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
Vlad's portal?
Az The Dragon chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
I hope you haven't abandoned this fic, because it's good. Both in plot and in writing, especially since doing good crossovers is really hard.
SadieYuki chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
aren't danny, sam, and tucker forgeting about vlad's portal?...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »