Reviews for Count Olaf Dies A Horrible Death
nile chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
ouch but count olaf deseves that!
bdhsa chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
LOL! I LOVE GORE EVEN THOUGH I AM FEMALE!
Storytime-Nightwish chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I've read worse but let me just say: HO-LY CRAP!
Unknown author chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
That was so stupid I want to punch you in the face.
twilightfunatic chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
YOU are a SICK person!
vorpos chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
That was AWESOME!

I'm favin' this!
sparkling diamond in the rough chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Nice! Blood and gore! Brilliant! I love the whole 'payback's a bitch' becasue it's so true! Great job!
just.another.story-xxo chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
good fic! i liked it...I'm gonna add it to my faves!
The Ranga chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
oO' That's very scary due to the fact that Olaf is awsomeful... I like Lemony Snicket's version... to which is cuter and makes more sence.

(Bye the way, you should work on the capitals because I saw some word written 'YOu!' instead of 'You!', you forgot to put the closing quotation marks for the "Payback is a bitch, bitch" and in the autors note, you forgot to put the 'S' on the 'Series'
KeiraGrange chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
this is an awesome short story. I am a HUGE fan of Lemony Snicket and this wold be a great way to close off the series. BUT I dont want the series to end because they are so great. PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER ONE I WOULD BE DELIGHTED TO READ ANOTHER ONE! From SomeBizarreSheila
Spymaster E chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
...How much sugar do you eat on average? That was really random, I can handle gory stories but the beggingin part with the hot glue and eyelid cutting off disturbed me. Personally, I'd rather read Daniel Handler's death discription.

As for constructive criticism:

1.) This was really random and not in a funny way. If you want to kill Olaf in a random incident, make it extremly funny, suffice to say, this was not

2.) Try to actually explain who Andy is, this was really a random and odd character. Is that supposed to be your name?

3.) The death scene was pathetic. "IAMDYING!" What in the world?

4.) Olaf is lit on fire twice. That's inconsistant.

5.) Please spellcheck and grammarcheck before you post your stories. That is a rule. Space after periods. ALso, Cyrogenically should not have a capital "C". Also, what kind of word is, "Youwilldie"? That's three words.

6.) That's about it for the most part. A thing to add is that I can think of no reason why Olaf would be looking on the news for the orphans. He is looking for them on the road, remember, and he has them as of TPP.

Well, that raps everything up. Take this into consideration rather than accusing me of flaming you, as SnicketRowlingAnimieFan did.
ilikepeanuts chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
um... isn't the series written by DANIEL handler?
Lindsay chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
lol! this is so funny! not the gore, but the weapons. awesome!

-Lindsay