Reviews for Hi Roxas
Matterglob chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
This...this is pure genius! I love how it turns out the reason why everyone was acting so OOC was because of the simulation. After going back and reading the story again, I realised how Demyx was the only character speaking with proper grammar for the majority of the fic! That was very clever foreshadowing. Bravo, I say, bravo!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
*slow clap*
Anon chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
That was freaking awesome! You write a good Demyx.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Hey. Hey you.
I love you. You're awesome. This is...so beautiful.
It takes skill to write So Bad It's Good and So Good It's Good within the same story.

To any people who didn't read the whole thing, or who can't grasp the concept of parody: you have missed out on a rather glorious piece of literature.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
You are a genius.
HOLY SHIT chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU EVEN TYPE ANY OF THE FIRST PART. Seriously, I would have died if I tried to type even the first paragraph. Good job, nice parody.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
That was a pretty smart fic, good work!
Selryam chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Frankly, first chapter wasn't that satisfying, even knowing right off the bat that it was ironical. It got boring somewhat quickly. End of the second chapter made up for it well enough, though.
T3R3Z1 PYROP3 chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
that awkward/glorious moment when your reviewers only read the first chapter

This is excellent, and I'm honestly in awe of your skills here.
CrazyInsaneAnimeFanGirl chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Oh. OH.

(slowly starts clapping)

Well done, Madam. Excellent trolling. You had me completely fooled.
Sith Droideka chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I just got here from Kingdom Spork, and all I can say is... THANK GOD FOR ARCHIVES! :D A, excellent trolling. *hattip*
Layla Sanchez chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
XD I was laughing at the badness, and then when I got to the end of the second chapter, I was happy. Awesome stealth parody!
DangerousDreams chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I love this story for two reasons:

1. the fact that it's a fantastic stealth parody

2. the fact that some people took it seriously [and most of the ones who did reviewed anonymously...]
opheliamlet chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
This was simply amazing - I adored it :) Your grasp on Demyx through all the silliness was not only endearing but quite funny, and I don't often laugh out loud when I read things (even fic that's meant to be funny). Good job!
HoggyWarts chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Either this is a parody or it's bad.

If it's a parody, it needs to be more over the top.

If it's bad, ARGHH MY BRAINSZ.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »