Reviews for COde Lyoko E101: Pets Part 2
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
wow
Almighty Tallest Angie chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I'm happy that Jim's a member of the Warriors.
Horseybella1197 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
was there an earlier chapter? I dont understand it. but nonetheless i love it!
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
heh i like it its really good but i hope they end this soon
Sailor Sedna chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
So they're dead? That's scary. The saddest part is that they were so close to ending up in the group, finding the factory and all. That natural resistance to Xana... oh man, they would have been so great, and now the school's closing for sure. Things are getting really rough. On the plus side, all I have to do is imagine Jim and I crack up. I can imagine him telling his kids, "well I was a digital metal golem for a couple months, but I'd rather not go into it." I hope Theo gets in the group; Sissi's still single.

A cell phone scanner program... yet another idea I should have mentioned I was gonna use if I ever made my fanfic. I actually worried that it could interfere with their phone reception, or Xana could trace them through the network, or some other phone related problem... so I changed it to other battery-powered devices like iPods and watches with alarms.

One of the more interesting things about Aelita being Xana is that Jeremie is the only techie in the group now, the only guy who can virtualize the others and the vehicles, etc. Now more than ever, he's the core of the group. I think that puts a lot of pressure on him, and on the group to protect him. What was I thinking, making my guy a techie? Three out of six members of my group can fill that role... no wonder I had them all get inferiority complexes.
geekygamergirl chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
aelita... killed them? omg... xana is really getting control over her...

jeremie you better find a way to cure yumi! this is awful..
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Thanks for reviews! Also, Aelita lost control of Milly after sending her to Earth, a weird twist thank you very much! I love adding twists, and have more in stock for all of you!

The war does and will become more and more intense and brutal. But what will Aelita do next? What dasterdly plan does she have waiting for our foes? Read the next episode to find out! I'm working on it between work and playing WoW and of course watching the new season of Code Lyoko!
sealed inside evil core chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Heh, good job.

Looks like Xana have some problems with his minions.

He is allmighty virus and he can't even fully control his host body, even his pet ignores his orders(shame on you Xana :)).

Well, the war each day becomes more and more brutal, i can't wait for the next chapter.

Now i have to plan a cruel revenge on my enemies,

I'll execute it as soon as I destroy the seal and broke free from the core (oh shit! I broke another skeleton key...).

See you next time.
GuyverZero chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
another great one. this is taking some wild twists. good luck with the next one.

KnightX