Reviews for Collide
magicdemi-god223 chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
It seems to be a while since you've dated this story. It may be futile to wish but I do hope you'll continue this. It would be quite a shame to leave such a wonderful story uncompleted. It's rather captivating and can go a long way.
AureliaVerity chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
I just started reading this and it's amazing! Please tell me there's an ending? You're a really talented writer! :)
AbyssKitty chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
It's too sad, i'm genuinely in tears (Fai's my fav character) brilliant story so far, will come back and finish reading when i've cheered up!
Jenmoon1 chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
great story please finish it
Cased In Darkness chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
Can you please update. I really like this story (and Reciprocal) so I'd like it if you'd update soon.
chichu-chan chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
Yur gonna finish this story right? i absolutely love it & wanna see how it ends. please continue with your talently creative story :)
newjerseyatemywallet chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
will you be continuing this fic? Please do! I've been up all night reading it. It's the first kurogane/fai fic i've found thats actually well written. You have talent, don't let it go to waste.
yuui-kun chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
i read all 6 chapters in 1 day... OMG PLEASE O PLEASE DON'T ABANDON THIS FIC! I know your not into TRC anymore but WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT A CLIFFHANGER! Please if not for your own enjoyment, but for all your fans don't give up on this- I'm begging... your such an awesome writer! (and besides i wanna see the rating go up XD )
yuui-kun chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
OMG! cliffhanger! so god the SUSPENCE! *runs to next chappy*
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
interesting please write more
Aurelia chapter 6 . 2/4/2009
Love your story, though I would like to see you update again. Any plans on finishing it?
Foofmeister chapter 6 . 12/14/2008
...I can't even describe how good this story is! Absolutly breathtaking! And how I wish you would update! Please don't give up on this story! It's no doubt one of the best I've read (and I've read a lot!)

Be my hero and update! : )
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2008
What happened? You've completely dissapeared and left us hanging! This story is amazing beyond words! I am BEGGING you to update! It's killing me not knowing whats going to happen! PLEASE oh PLEASE update!

I've just got to say that this is one of the most unique and stunning stories on this webiste! You are an amazing writer and I WANT YOU TO FINISH PLEASE!

lol
takara94 chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
O_O You better update soon...~! This is too much to handle!
takara94 chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
OMG! ASHURA? Fai always gets haunted by ashura no matter where he is...