Reviews for Fix Things
supernaturalgeek06 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
ahh really good! i loved it, i feel bad for sammy. in this eppy it looks like hes gonna lose dean too. but now dean is starting to return to his normal self. well i hope.
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Geez, wow, that was awesome.

I LOVE the idea of Sam going out on his own to fix the impala for Dean. That's so sweet and such a Sammy thing to do...wanting to fix the car, wanting to fix Dean...oh, those boys are just TOO much when they're broken.

Also, I love how you touched base on what Sam told Bobby, so Dean could find out that Sam really fought to keep the car and fix it. I never thought of that scene before, and now it's like- duh! That's a perfect point for Dean to understand how much his brother loves him (even though I'm sure he knows, lol). But, wow, I'm glad you allowed Dean to find out.

And, aww, I think it was cute Dean picked up the wrench and handed it to Sam, and then Sam thought it was Bobby...I laughed. That's just cute, I don't care who you are.

-“What are you doing, Sammy?” Dean sighed softly, picking up a screwdriver and tossing it lightly back and forth between his hands.-

That? That's a great transition from dialouge to character action. You really get a feel for what Dean is doing and his tone just by offering us an image of that casual gesture.

-"Sam answered resolutely, clutching the wrench as if terrified Dean would take it away."-

Aw! That is just an adorable mental picture. I can totally see Sam doing that, lol.

Of course, my favorite addition to any story- a brotherly hug!

Extremely well done. Great tag to the episode. Glad you were inspired! _
CRIMS0N HAZE chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Ah, the much needed hug. This was good, I liked it a lot.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
good job... i was a little worried when i saw the title of yours im like oh no this is going to be just like silver kittens but you did a great job... i like how you have sam written... nicely done
Foxy-Pancho chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
OH, I LOVED THIS! I was hoping someone would add something about Sam trying to fix the Impala! I think that's something that Sam might actually try to do!
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I loved this so much I'm reviewing it twice :) Someone somewhere pointed out how the car's shape was a metaphor for how Dean felt, and the car is so totally trashed now, and so is Dean, but so is Sam too. Maybe, by fixing the car together, they can fix each other as well. Perfect tag, and much needed. Thanks for sharing it :)
fierfactor chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I was hoping someone would write a fic like this. I thought last week's episode ended in a way that was just dying for a hug that never came, and I was very disappointed. This was the perfect ending! Great job and keep writing!
Heart Of The Wizard chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Beautiful! Absolutely loved it! It brought tears to my eyes! Now why the hell couldn't episode two have ended like that? It would have been perfect. Excellent job!
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
aw, I liked how you ended it with Dean teaching Sam how to fix the car. I think it was really sweet.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I really hope Sam will have heard Dean smashing the Impala in the series too - I think he needs to know his brother's not just an emotionless automaton, and how you wrote it in here was just perfect. I'm not sure the boys will ever get the hug they deserve, but it's nice that you gave them the opportunity! And I love the idea of Sam trying to fix the Impala for Dean - great extension of the metaphor they used in IMTOD (as long as one part was still working). I just hope the boys (and the Impala!) are actually fixable!
Cbloom chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Lovely story! The boys definately need a hug!
merryw chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Sweet!
SilverSkyBlade chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
omg, so hopeful, not like all the stuff i've been reading lately! Awesome job!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Excellent.

I to want them to "fix things". Talk, do something. They will grieve, just don't push each other away.

I read alot of tags to episode two, but yours was straight to the point.

Hopefully, Mr. Kripke has the brothers communicate at some point.

Thanks for the story.
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Aw! That was so cute! They hugged!

:P