Reviews for Fix Things
angel679 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Awesome story loved it. I can see Sam trying to fix it and not knowing how and Im not talking about the car even though its probably true for it too, Sam has always had Dean to fix things and right now for this one time Dean is the broken one and actually showing it and Sam is lost but bless his heart at least he sees it this time and is trying to make it right.
laughandlove chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
I absolutely love, LOVE this idea! I was so sad watching that episode, this makes me feel better. Hopefully something like this will happen...I think it needs to, to bring the brothers closer together after what happened to John. They never really show affection or anything, but that's really what they need to do to resolve their emotions, I think. Good job! :)
pwrhungryjr chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
sweet
princess peanut chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Perfect! I would have liked to have seen this for real. But you did it just right and it was amazing!
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Haha, Teacher!Dean and greasemonkey!Sam, that sounds vaguely familiar, LOL. Love 'em. Dean can teach me anyday.

HT
Stacee Phelps chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Aw, this was so cute! I love how Sammy just wanted to fix things for his big brother and make everything okay again. Great job and can't wait till more!

~*~Stacee Phelps~*~
MistyEyes chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Very sweet story. Great job.
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
That was a truly lovely tag. Poor Sammy trying to fix the Impala for Dean was heartbreaking. Ack, that boy so needs a hug. They both do.
beyondtired chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Okay, I really needed this cause I had a whole problem in the first place with Sam's "Dad would want us to do this" and I just don't see him doing that. This was the ending they should have shown.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006