Reviews for When Day Turns to Night
Childe at Heart chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
I know it's marked complete, but I would like to see where this story is going... This is one of my favorite crack pairings, and there really aren't many good fics about it. If you get another idea for it, please update! I'm sorry I don't have any ideas for you, but it's been very good so far.
jeff chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
that was a little crazy
Slip Resistant chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
up[date now! not soon, NOW! :P
smartcheer917 chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
o i can think where this is going! to get back at her, azula puts the idea into zukos mind to go into the war council room or w/e its caled. or she all of a sudden starts talking to her and forces her to hurt zuko in way he cant forgive, like doing something to that knife iroh gave him...

and i personally was offended by your profle. the popular people, nobody likes them? well uh, Im pretty popular and ive got a lot of poeple who like me. not all popular people are mean bitches. god, why does everybody think that?
susiipie chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
You kno i actualli like this combo they are pretty cute together. its juss yu kno it won't ever happen that kinda sucks about it. but anywho! I love this ficcy! ah poor ty le. ( keep it up and update soon!
Lionmate chapter 2 . 11/4/2006
Yeah! nice, I still say more!couldn't have done it better myself
blueskiesahead chapter 2 . 11/3/2006
REVENGE! BUAHAHAHA! Okay. That was just one of my moments. I never thought much about it, seeing as I WORSHIP Mai, but Zuko and Ty Lee are cute together!
Vanessa Ledesma chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
I SO loved it! perfect I was looking for something like that! And you hit bulls eye1 Puhleze write more1 Puh! Leze!

I'd give you puppy dog eyes if I saw you1

please! 100 out of 100
Wee-Niss chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Ty Lee's so adorable. I just saw one episode of her today, and I love her personality. ) Bubbly girls get the best of me. And I thought Ty Lee and Zuko would be adorable together
hihihi chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
You ARE insane. Kinda.
pendragoness chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
o...for some reason I never thought of this for a pairing before...I like it though;at least in this story...If you wanna write it, I'd love to read more of this story. Please?

~pendragoness
Lionmate chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
more i say, more.
Kyra chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Loved it, loved it, loved it, LOVED IT! That was awesome! I beg of you, please continue! I've thought of this pairing, too, and I didn't really want to write a story, but I wanted to read one! This is so awesome!
Dragon Jadefire chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
No! I agree with you, its one of my favorite Zuko/Chacarter ships! Tyuko! YES! ANOTHER FAN!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2