Reviews for He Says
Pinkcatheaven chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Bah/ What good is angst?
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
I have tears in my eyes... This was so freakin amazing... I love, love, love it... Great writing...

JENNIFER
Eliche chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Very nice but very sad. i knew it was coming but i didn't wanna think about it. great job :D
SallyJetson chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
God I love this story. I read it every once in a while just to get that beautiful D/L angst that you write so well. I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate it!
DistractedlyHere chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
"She Says" and the Elvis series are absolute classic, top notch, why we read fanfic amazing stories. I'm so glad you did a follow-up cause I felt like I was was stalking you asking for one :-) This was, as everything you do is, very well done... But, "She Says" is still my fav :-)
charmedfire chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
This story had me swooning and tearing up in practically the same sentence. I love, love, loved it- amazing job.
Mrs. Fitzgerald chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I loved this one! It was really great how you incorporated the episode stuff into it!
all the glitters chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Wow... it's amazing! Thank you!
cyko1003 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
You're like my god of awesome fic.

This is going straight to the favourites right along with She Says. I don't know how you do it dude. Rock on. :wub:
PrettyEyes72 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Loved it, Sugah! Perfect consistency with "She Says."
singingstarryknights chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
heartbreaking, and WONDERFUL. i loved it. i love this style. amazing. oh lindsay and your crazy trust issues lol. perfect. just perfect.
The Little Corinthian chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Ok, now I want to cry. :0P Very nice job!
Amy chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
that was excellent, you should write for the show!
chili-peppers chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Aw wow! that was great loved it so much!
myeverything02 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
yes we are! We're CANON Kiddos!

Awesome as always...I really liked it and it fit well with the first one and the season 3 episodes ;)