Reviews for Beat Treatment
tricorvus chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Shame Vernon didn't come to Oklahoma, where we say Fags all the time, have since my mother was a kid in the 1920s.
Great story, though, I love ones where Vernon gets it stuck to him...
P-Webes chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
you should work on this story again. its very interesting
readerforlife chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
WOW awsome story I love it and well to put it plainly im ussaully picky.(ok a lot).
pottere1 chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
summer temperatures in England vary a lot. depending on the year. our weather at max in summer is 38.1C (100.6F) and at minimum during the day is 13.6C (56.5)
SassyCassie08 chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Ok, long ago in the days of old I left a very ambiguous, unhelpful review to your first chapter. I will now correct that by leaving a straightforward, succint critique of your writing capabilities. You've completely brightened my day. (
dontlookforme chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Hahaha i remember thatt, but I kinda figured thats what it meant. You story was funny and I love Dursley!Bashing :D
Aiedail01 chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
Haha, that was funny!

"Over all, he looked like a pig in an oven," - especially that line.

You had a few spelling errors, though, and just watch out a bit for grammar and everything.

Other than that, really good job!
hypercell chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
That is so funny!
hypercell chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I need to say, this is a great chapter. It catches your attention, and gets one reading more. This was amazingly written!
SlaughterOtter chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
lol, Michigan weather does change very rapidly. Do you live live in MI? I do and I think it's great.
The Dead Snake chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
how can you smoke a gay person?

The story's funny.

I don't like Vernon either. I don't think anyone does.
evilaphrodite chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
poor poor Vernon HAHAHAHAHAHA pig in an oven!
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Woah. There's an interesting plot line. A two-shot huh? I'll be waiting for the other half. Ja ne.
Kathrina CH chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Very intriguing, indeed. Can hardly wait the second part.
That Twisted Fairytale chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
AHAHAHAHA! That is hilarious! Please update soon!