Reviews for Meet me at the bleachers
Lilliepad chapter 37 . 2/28
I hate the ending! You made me cry a waterfall. I'm literally in the bathroom weeping my heart out. It's not a good feeling. But tbh I loved the whole story - except the ending.
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 37 . 12/30/2013
Aw, I still wish Tristan and Rory ended up together instead of them with separate people. Too bad Lorelai pushed him away from her. But it was good! I really enjoyed the plot and story overall. Just not the multitude of mistakes though. That kind of hurt my eyes.

Julie :)
Love Ginny chapter 37 . 10/24/2013
Worst ending ever! I did not spend several hours reading something to be this let down by the ending!
MrsD831 chapter 37 . 10/4/2013
Love the story but I the ending is so sad :(
fruuzsi chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
Wow... Just wow:) i ve read it at least 3times and still totally turns me on:)
Mackv34 chapter 37 . 3/25/2013
I loved the story incredible story...don't like the ending. The part where Lorelei sends Tristan away was a lot like Emily. It just seemed like she wanted her daughter to be all happy, bubbly and perfect with no boyfriend in sight. The way she sent him away so cold, exactly like emily gilmore.
poetryismyfirstlove chapter 37 . 1/11/2013
thank you for writing this story. i was fortunate to have found this even if i was years late.
i've always thought that tristan's character should've been developed. and i appreciate an ooc rory, less perky and caffeinated.
this made me feel a whole lot of things but i think it ended well. maybe you could love someone so much and not end up with them. that love is not always rainbows and happy endings. love could also be hurtful, misguided, tragic and self-sacrificing. but nonetheless, real.
i take that rory married logan, which is perfect for her in the end. but what she had with tristan then was in a skewed way perfect too. it made them who they are.
like what you said, entropy wins. chaos before order.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 37 . 1/4/2013
love it.
pk chapter 37 . 4/2/2012
I honestly don't even know how many times i've found myself rereading this story.

I have a number of regrets. One being that i don't possess the skill or the natural gift with words that you so clearly do so that i'm unable to express how deeply this piece affects me. Where ever i am in life, whatever state of mind i find myself in - desolate, content or empty - i can turn to this piece and put my life into perspective or just image the raw emotion described. Every time i finish, my emotions are left tangled, honestly. This story has such an astounding effect on me.

I wish i could meet you, or at least convey how you have helped me FEEL. I know that you reading this response is a long shot, im not nuts. I wish i had been able to send this to you years ago. In fact i dont even believe i am writing this for you - im pretty sure its just closure needed after reading this heavy piece.

Thank you. You are an incredible writer - you have an exceptional understanding of the human psych and you have made me tear up constantly during this piece. I have honestly read more fanfics that the average avid reader and i can truly say that this the stand out story for me.

I have a feeling that you are an exceptional human being and i want to wish you all the very best for the future.

Thank you, thank you.

Guest chapter 37 . 1/15/2012
omg i acually loved this story, the ending was sooo sad :( i wanted them to end up together soo bad
sholla22 chapter 37 . 1/10/2012
oh mannnn. This is a good one. I'm actually speechless, becuase at the moment I can't stop crying. I'm a die-hard trory lover, but the ending to this fic is suprisingly refreshing. You developed this fuc very nicely and stayed focused throughout the whole thing. I really love it.
Falling Angel chapter 37 . 7/23/2011
Why is it that so many Trory stories are about character change and not romance? I'm not saying that as a bad thing, these types of stories are my favorite, but I swear they all involve Tristan and Rory...

Anyways, this story is increadable... The not caring, I get it... But mine worked backwards... And wasn't as extreme...

Got sick, missed school, got stressed, got headaches and dizziness, missed more school... And aroud here I stopped ever being bothered to try didn't want to be perfect any more... Then I went to a neurologist and got treated for headaches... I was able to put a simle on and convince everyone there was no depression involved... Including the therapist... Though when we went I had been ready to talk but then my mom came in with me, I wasn't going to talk with her there, not when she was the one putting all the pressure, not when my sibblings and I have yelled at her before and she says she doesn't expect perfection, not when I know she will always deny haveing to high of expectations... Then there was the fact that the lady started to twist my words, ask me the wrong questions and expect an answer so I'd give her an honest one and she would take it the wrong way... She just didn't get me... But in the end I finished catching up and managed to keep my 4.0 so everyone thinks it is alright... But I'm scared stiff that when school starts again the not caring will return, then what am I meant to do? Tristans original plan sounds a lot like mine... Just finish high school and then go and do what I want in college, figure it all out once I'm away from people who expect me to act a certain way... Which is why I don't think I should really go to my sisters school... She will be there... But I'll figure it out... I've got a plan and I refuse to stay stuck... If I find myself still wearing a mask I'll get enough money for a plane ticket somewhere and not tell anyone where I'm going and start over new...
Guest chapter 37 . 6/17/2011
Grr the ending pisses me off
rebecamontiel chapter 37 . 6/2/2011
I just read the story for a second time, and I had completely forgotten the ending. Or maybe I blocked it. Reading it again, I think that, while the ending does fit in some way, it would have been more fitting for them to end up together. Maybe they did need to live those lives separately, and they needed to make those choices, but I belive their love was more than two depressed people conecting. I think Lorelai's lie would have made Rory realize that, while he needed to get better, he never wanted to leave. And it's not me being idealistic, sometimes I like this kind of ending... but I think it's not ideal for this story in particular, so in my mind, they get together in the end. So there, sorry, but it's what I believe :). Incredible story though.
Fancy Piece of Work chapter 37 . 4/29/2011
Okay, so I finished it.. I can honestly say I cried sooooooooo much in the later chapters. It's still one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read, and it'll remain one of my favorites even though it broke my heart to finish it after I realised they wouldnt get their happy ending. And yeah, I totally understand the ending, but its still sad and heartwrenching. And I sound very sappy right now I know, but oh well.
1,543 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »