Reviews for Meet me at the bleachers
heathermarshall chapter 37 . 3/31
this was a very well written story. however I hated that after everything that Rory and Tristan had been through they ended up apart.
anon chapter 37 . 12/20/2016
I totally related with this story, the way you described the strong feelings of depression, the emptiness was so impressive and I don't know about anyone else reading this but it was so easy to connect to. Amazing.
MargaritaS chapter 37 . 9/25/2016
wow, i HATED this ending
false account chapter 37 . 8/26/2016
That was a beautiful ending no matter how much I wanted Rory and Tristan together D,:
Guest chapter 37 . 8/22/2016
That was intense. Great love story. That ending makes me sad even though it's completely realistic and honest.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
OH GOD I FINISHED
Lilliepad chapter 37 . 2/28/2015
I hate the ending! You made me cry a waterfall. I'm literally in the bathroom weeping my heart out. It's not a good feeling. But tbh I loved the whole story - except the ending.
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 37 . 12/30/2013
Aw, I still wish Tristan and Rory ended up together instead of them with separate people. Too bad Lorelai pushed him away from her. But it was good! I really enjoyed the plot and story overall. Just not the multitude of mistakes though. That kind of hurt my eyes.

Julie :)
Love Ginny chapter 37 . 10/24/2013
Worst ending ever! I did not spend several hours reading something to be this let down by the ending!
MrsD831 chapter 37 . 10/4/2013
Love the story but I the ending is so sad :(
fruuzsi chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
Wow... Just wow:) i ve read it at least 3times and still totally turns me on:)
Mackv34 chapter 37 . 3/25/2013
I loved the story incredible story...don't like the ending. The part where Lorelei sends Tristan away was a lot like Emily. It just seemed like she wanted her daughter to be all happy, bubbly and perfect with no boyfriend in sight. The way she sent him away so cold, exactly like emily gilmore.
poetryismyfirstlove chapter 37 . 1/11/2013
thank you for writing this story. i was fortunate to have found this even if i was years late.
i've always thought that tristan's character should've been developed. and i appreciate an ooc rory, less perky and caffeinated.
this made me feel a whole lot of things but i think it ended well. maybe you could love someone so much and not end up with them. that love is not always rainbows and happy endings. love could also be hurtful, misguided, tragic and self-sacrificing. but nonetheless, real.
i take that rory married logan, which is perfect for her in the end. but what she had with tristan then was in a skewed way perfect too. it made them who they are.
like what you said, entropy wins. chaos before order.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 37 . 1/4/2013
love it.
pk chapter 37 . 4/2/2012
I honestly don't even know how many times i've found myself rereading this story.

I have a number of regrets. One being that i don't possess the skill or the natural gift with words that you so clearly do so that i'm unable to express how deeply this piece affects me. Where ever i am in life, whatever state of mind i find myself in - desolate, content or empty - i can turn to this piece and put my life into perspective or just image the raw emotion described. Every time i finish, my emotions are left tangled, honestly. This story has such an astounding effect on me.

I wish i could meet you, or at least convey how you have helped me FEEL. I know that you reading this response is a long shot, im not nuts. I wish i had been able to send this to you years ago. In fact i dont even believe i am writing this for you - im pretty sure its just closure needed after reading this heavy piece.

Thank you. You are an incredible writer - you have an exceptional understanding of the human psych and you have made me tear up constantly during this piece. I have honestly read more fanfics that the average avid reader and i can truly say that this the stand out story for me.

I have a feeling that you are an exceptional human being and i want to wish you all the very best for the future.

Thank you, thank you.