Reviews for Intent
TheDeductionist chapter 6 . 4/12
WHAT NO WAIT WHAT IT ENDS HERE NO!? No, seriously. You can't do that! I want to know what happened! PLEASE PLEASE update soon! This is torture!
TheDeductionist chapter 5 . 4/12
OH MY GOSH! This is so so awesome and I really really love it! THIS IS SO AWESOME! :D
TheDeductionist chapter 4 . 4/12
Whoa!? What happened there? I actually think I have a pretty good idea, but I'm not certain... This is awesome!
TheDeductionist chapter 3 . 4/12
*Que speechless mutterings* I'm grinning like an idiot right now. THIS IS IS AWESOME!
TheDeductionist chapter 2 . 4/12
Whoa. THIS IS AWESOME! Haha, I love this :D
TheDeductionist chapter 1 . 4/12
Who is it? Oh, this is awesome! I love it :D
quidditchers chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
You should write more, and make the chapters longer if you can.
harrynginnyinatree chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
Are you ever going to finish your unfinished stories, or have they been abandoned? (So Sue Me, Pop Goes the Weasel and this one at least, as those are the ones that I've read.)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Quite fascinating. Please do continue.
alemery chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Lovely.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
A brilliant Harry is Salazar fic! Quite original, too ;) I'm adding this fic to my c2, Harry is Salazar. Good folks, feel free to look through it and suggest other fics to add to it! :)
Kira-Kaminari-san chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
That was very amusing
imnotraven16 chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
great story
AriSophAlmah chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
This is a really fascinating story, and I wondered, considering you f
haven't updated it for like 5 years, if you're ever going to continue it ever again, or if it's completely useless for me to be following this? While I'm at it : are you going to update "So Sue Me" anytime?
Cindy Snowflake chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
Sigh. You have recently updated stories, so I know you're not dead... I suppose you just lost interest in this fic, but really, it'd be nice if maybe you could just give a short run down to explain
1. the Runes