Reviews for Intent
Devidakk chapter 1 . 6/20
But the case is, Dumbles only defeated Gellert not destroyed nor killed. He was imprisoned in Nurmengard until he died.
Calmzone1 chapter 6 . 5/11
What an interesting idea. Perchance you might continue/complete it one day!?
jon reeve chapter 6 . 9/1/2016
I desire continuation.

I'm off.

Carry on.
SilvisMN chapter 6 . 5/6/2016
sure would be nice to know what happens next... but then again, children have been born and grown dull (by which i mean passed the age of 7) in the time since this has updated.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/20/2016
I wish this story wasn't dead. The characterisation is wonderful. I also want to know what happens next.
IloveHeat chapter 6 . 2/17/2016
Nooooooooo. Why do authors always stop at the important stuff then move on to other projects? Great story though.
YokaiAngel chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
Cool~
TheDeductionist chapter 6 . 4/12/2015
WHAT NO WAIT WHAT IT ENDS HERE NO!? No, seriously. You can't do that! I want to know what happened! PLEASE PLEASE update soon! This is torture!
TheDeductionist chapter 5 . 4/12/2015
OH MY GOSH! This is so so awesome and I really really love it! THIS IS SO AWESOME! :D
TheDeductionist chapter 4 . 4/12/2015
Whoa!? What happened there? I actually think I have a pretty good idea, but I'm not certain... This is awesome!
TheDeductionist chapter 3 . 4/12/2015
*Que speechless mutterings* I'm grinning like an idiot right now. THIS IS IS AWESOME!
TheDeductionist chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
Whoa. THIS IS AWESOME! Haha, I love this :D
TheDeductionist chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Who is it? Oh, this is awesome! I love it :D
quidditchers chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
You should write more, and make the chapters longer if you can.
harrynginnyinatree chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
Are you ever going to finish your unfinished stories, or have they been abandoned? (So Sue Me, Pop Goes the Weasel and this one at least, as those are the ones that I've read.)